Sturm-Lorenzo PBP?

ThirdPartyView

Keeping Jack Dempsey from ducking
@red
Reaction score
Anyone willing to give PBP for the fight? My provider just signed an agreement with ESPN to allow us to view ESPN3.com but they haven't set up the provider on the ESPN site so I can't watch it right now... :mad:

You will get one on the Boxrec forum, if you want one.

Mods; is telling a poster to go to another forum within the rules here.

Just put it on and Sturm is jabbing Lorenzo in the face on a replay

So far nothing spectacular has happend, Lorenzo was pretty active while Sturm lands jabs at will. Lorenzo had 2 head butts. Sturm leads probably 3-1.

R5

Sturm walking Lorenzo down with his hands up, catching all the punches on his gloves... landed about 20 stiff jabs on the face of Lorenzo and mixed in a few body punches

R6

More of the same. Sturm landed a little combo at the end. Another Sturm round.

Lorenzo slows downand and is getting sloppier. Sturm jabs him to death. 4-2

7 is the same

Lorenzo starting to look very bothered by the jab

8 same

STurm wins didnt catch the scores

Ah yeah, Sturm just started his own promotional company, yeah?

Sturm, after taking a round or 3 to get rid of the ring rust, went back to doing what he does best... and did it damn well. He's never going to set any excitement records for his fight and considering how lucrative his career in Germany is he's unlikely to face the top fighters from other countries... but if he were to I think he'd do pretty damn well for himself.

Has a fight between him and Zsolt ever been suggested? Zsolt fights a weightclass or two up, but he's not a big LHW and I'd hope his cruiserweight adventure is over with.

If Lorenzo could deal with adversity he'd have won easily. Sturm should avoid Martinez, Pavlik, and Williams if he wants to keep his trinket.

Sturm isn't that good of a fighter. He got a universium decision against gevor and hasn't really faced anyone decent. The same can be said for Sylvester aswell. The two German MW champs are not great and are very beatable.

Back