Stupidest and best fighter nicknames:

tuckermaclain

Rust Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
One of the stupidest is "The Count." Did he name himself after a freaking Sesame Street character that is decidedly non-threatening? Does he think he is royal? Another is "War Machine." Not a bad name, but bad by associating it with that fighter. Kinda like Jens Pulver if he called himself "King Kong." He might wanna rethink that one.

One of the best was "Axe Murderer." The perfect name for the uber-violent Brazilian who wielded it. His first two fights with Rampage showed how appropriate it was. Another was "Chansaw" McCarthy. Badass. I wanted him to succeed, but he only won one of his UFC fights. He made the receiving end of Loiseau's highlight reel, and lost to "The Count" in his last UFC fight. Cool as Hell name though.

Honestly I about shit my pants when I first heard "Violent Bob Ross".

Diego The Dream Sanchez.

Chuck Iceman Liddell.

Wes The Project Sims
Clay The Carpenter Guida
Josh The Dentist Neer
Mark The Philipino Wrecking Machine Munoz

you can probably guess what list those are in.

Big Country is my all time favourite nickname.

Andre Touchy Fili

Worst ever?

Corey 'Beastin' 25/8' Anderson

Hector 'ShowWeather' Lombard

Nate '504lbs' Diaz

Any version of "Assassin" is kinda lame. "Warmaster" is much better, even if you give it to yourself.

Hands down this....
CtzKnOVXYAAG3-i.jpg

cro cop is the dumbest nickname ever

like, is he a croatian cop or something?

The count isn't from the Count on sesame street. It could be from Count Dracula, who was also called the count, no sure if that's what he means by it, but seems more appropriate. And Iceman is a nick name for a hitman, which isn't bad at all.

James "The James Krause" Krause is probably the most retarded I have heard

The count isn't from the Count on sesame street. It could be from Count Dracula, who was also called the count, no sure if that's what he means by it, but seems more appropriate. And Iceman is a nick name for a hitman, which isn't bad at all.
Yeah, you're right. The Count could be Count Chocula too. In that case I'd pick BooBerry instead cause a ghost is a Hell of a lot scarier than a chocolate-eating foot tall m*therf*cker.

Bisping claims some relationship to a count or duke or something or other.

Probably through "right of first night" would be my guess.

Julian "The Cuban Missile Crisis" Marquez

Back