Stupid: Men's Health Muscle Madness

If deadlift doesn't win, I'm burning Men's Health to the ground. And then burning the ashes. And then peeing on the ashes. And then burning the peed on ashes.

It only beat the Bulgarian Split Squat (whatever the hell those even are) by 8%.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RZlodHgCipk&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RZlodHgCipk&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

They suck real good.

Do them unweighted for a lot of practice. Seems to work best for me if at the bottom of the rep that the downward pointing knee ends up close to the front ankle.

If deadlift doesn't win, I'm burning Men's Health to the ground. And then burning the ashes. And then peeing on the ashes. And then burning the peed on ashes.

normal_Internet-SeriousBusiness.jpg

Somehow Squats beat seated calf raises only 95% to 5%.....I wanna know who that 5% are

Yeah. Women's fitness is fucking lame. My second year of college I had to take a lame health class and the prof had a guest speaker one day, a nutritionist friend of his. This chick had an amazing body, really fit to the point where even the chicks were oohing and awing. So after the lecture she gives a Q&A. Majority of the girls in the class raise their hands. The first chick asks her, "What kind of training do you do to get that kind of a body?"

This woman goes on a rant about the training she sees women doing in the gym and then says, "You wanna look like this? Watch your diet and train like the guys do. Too many women step foot into the gym and grab the pink dumbells, years later I see the same woman doing the exact same exercise with the same pink dumbell. Lift iron. Watch what the guys are doing and do that."

I was really wet.

I need pics and a name.

An address would be good, too. I may be coming down to Van and need names for my list of people to stalk.

Thank you.

p.s.
Mens Health sucks.

It makes me sad just how right I think you are.

Ohhhhh SNAP!

It's down to the Elite Eight! And real lifts are starting to dominate!

Biceps curl K'edTFO by bench press!
Deadlifts wiped the floor with planks!
Squats pwned leg press!
Powercleans spanked lat pulldowns!

Maybe the people who read Men's Health aren't all curl-monkey metros after all. (Of course, what they vote for and what they actually do in the gym may be two different things).

Check out the latest match-ups here -- http://www.menshealth.com/musclemadness/?cm_mmc=DailyDoseNL-_-2008_03_18-_-MainBlk-_-Muscle_Madness

hmm when I go to the link it isn't on elite eight yet :-/

hmm when I go to the link it isn't on elite eight yet :-/

That's weird. When I click on the link, initially there's this dark gray overlay on the screen, and you have to click on that to make it go away, then you can see the updated brackets.

Suddenly the site appears to be down...has anyone else had this problem? lol.

Squats are powning, 95 and 90% votes. The peoples know whats up!

Back