Stupid Life Articles Written by Stupid Women in their 20's (*some in 30's)

the irony in this statement...

22453595.jpg

He'd have to balloon up to 400lbs to be taken seriously though.

I am officially leaving our Just Bleed clan to start "The Korpulent Killas", or "The Whopper Warriors"

Nobody under 350 lbs allowed, so get to work.

I am officially leaving our Just Bleed clan to start "The Korpulent Killas", or "The Whopper Warriors"

Didn't Cuffs already take Whopper Warriors?

A few more ideas:

IRL War Balloons
Hog Rida Ridas

This came as a suggestion
http://www.xojane.com/issues/fat-shaming-train-bully

I Stood Up to a Fat-Shaming Bully on a Train Because I'm Tired of Fighting for the Right to Exist

MTI3NDE2MjA0NjM2NzU1MjE4.jpg

lmao the best part is she didn't stand up to shit. The guy punked her and she wrote a blog about it.

He is the Ultimate Average Joe, armed to the teeth with privilege, power, and piety. And when he came back at me on that train, I felt him like the full and violent impact of the brick wall I

I currently don't have a clan abd don't want to adhere to Mick and Tachs "war 18 times a week" rules so I may make one.....

that woman looks like a lactose intolerant hipster peacock that got hit in the face with a slab of gouda cheese.

I currently don't have a clan abd don't want to adhere to Mick and Tachs "war 18 times a week" rules so I may make one.....

Good call. Most don't make it past the gape stage of the application process. We've lost so many....

I couldn't believe she spun the story in a way where she made herself the victim of Bryce and her own pathological need to be with bad boys. She ends the article by saying she went back to new York with only four bags and while many say she lost everything, she is actually going back with everything (whatever that means).

Her story, wether it is true or a ruse, is a pathetic attempt at validation as part of this "no regrets" fad. I also laughed when I saw the comments were disabled at the bottom of the page.

Actually, I was impressed with the fact that she didn't blame it all on the husband. If you notice, most women who get busted cheating try to turn it around and blame the guy they were cheating on - he wasn't paying enough attention to them, etc. So I at least give her credit for that. Lmao at how she said the guy "cowardly" tried to hook up with her....wtf does that even mean? She has nobody to blame but herself

Actually, I was impressed with the fact that she didn't blame it all on the husband. If you notice, most women who get busted cheating try to turn it around and blame the guy they were cheating on - he wasn't paying enough attention to them, etc. So I at least give her credit for that. Lmao at how she said the guy "cowardly" tried to hook up with her....wtf does that even mean? She has nobody to blame but herself

I highly suggest going back and reading the older ones. Her attempts at defending/validating herself are even better than the article.

Hey only once a week! Although it does involve reading General Mick's 10,000 word strategy posts.. so I don't blame ya.

Hey only once a week! Although it does involve reading General Mick's 10,000 word strategy posts.. so I don't blame ya.

I like tach and mick. but my clash of clans experience is ALOT more laid back than the one they choose to have.

I don't really want to click on any of those articles because it encourages them to write more.

Daspy you know what to do if you see such articles on social media...
When these self obsessed vain tarts write these type of blogs like the world revolves around them be sure to remind that you're not down with their jive ass shit and they better check their fucking privilege.

Also tell them that the kitchen isnt going to clean itself.

Back