Stunning 21 yo girl plunges to her death at notorious cliff-top selfie spot in Australia

Damn, why's everyone here mocking a dead girl?

Yea, it was stupid and careless, but she paid the price. We've all done some dumb, life-risking, shit before.

Let her R.I.P

Having a 21 yo daughter looking for a "new life" on Instagram and Australia means you failed like a parent, immensely.
What happened to her was a case of family transferred natural selection.
There are so many cases like this one, but it's proof that parents should pay more attention to their kids and not allow their kids to use Instagram or Sherdog.

Damn, why's everyone here mocking a dead girl?

Yea, it was stupid and careless, but she paid the price. We've all done some dumb, life-risking, shit before.

Let her R.I.P
Because they are shitty people.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...backpacker-21-plunged-death-Sydney-cliff.html

Daym dude. Dat body on her...

NervousRealAmericanredsquirrel-size_restricted.gif

I tells you a black guy is always to blame...

That's a sad story. Ya, it's a stupid way to die.....trying to take a selfie, but she was just 21 and does live in a time where social media is a huge deal for many people, espeically those who lack self confidence.

I should have been dead many times over with the stupid shit I pulled when I was in my teens and 20s. I just feel bad for her parents (assuming they are alive) to have to bury and say goodbye to their own child.

Man this thread got everyone upset with each other because some are disparaging the girl and others here are mourning the loss and don't want her death to be mocked.

Meanwhile if this was about a Russian girl or a girl in russia doing dangerous stunt with bad consequences then there would be a completely different mood in this thread.

In all honesty and seriousness I am seeing the truth about ledger joker speech in regards to plans and expection. This particular girls death is either tragic to some and idiotic to others because she hailed from a place that is not known for engaging in life endangering activities.

Stupid or not that’s still someone’s daughter
All the people laughing in here obviously aren’t parents
RIP

Why chicks from the UK look exactly the same? is it because of those Geordie Shore bitches? plastic face, big lips, crazy eyelashes, tanned skin that looks like shit instead of sexy.

You're not wrong, I worked as a doorman up to last year and it was an endemic of looking shit on purpose.

So that she didn't die for nothing, let's try to learn a lesson from this tragedy. If you fall from a high place while trying to take a selfie, try to land on your fake-ass lips so you will bounce back up to where you fell from. Now you know ...

6a0105369e6edf970b01b7c903ca40970b-800wi

People who take selfies from dangerous locations are fucking morons.
No different than morons who text and drive

what a fucking dumby. i feel sorry for her parents having raised such a darwin award winning daughter.

Sad.

Everyone deserves the opportunity to live long enough to get a clue.

Side note: I'm really out of touch with the current concept of beauty.

It wasn’t a selfie but I stood a reasonable distance off a cliff face for a picture when a sudden gust of wind almost knocked me over.

I quickly shifted my body to reduce the surface area but damn if that shit wasn’t scary.

It wasn’t even a windy day.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back