News Stun Gun Dong Hyun Kim is gonna be a dad

Stun gun gonna have a little taser. Good for him.

With those genetics I bet the kid will be a lil stunner!

Last edited:
One of my all time favorites, good for him.

The dong still got it!

THIS^ is why I freaking LOVE Sherdog! :) Well done! Well done!

citizen-kane-clapping-gif.gif

Pretty sure it was him several years back that was talking about how lonely the life of a fighter is and that he wanted to have a family one day.

Good for him.

edit- yep.

https://www.fightersonlymag.com/interviews/dong-hyun-kim-qfeeling-lonelyq/

“We do not have seasons so after we finish a fight we rest for just a little bit and then we schedule a fight and have to start training again,” he says.

“As I get older I feel lonely sometimes because not many people know this feeling. I might not be able to get married because of this schedule.”

Cool, I've already forgotten about the 10 important things I'm supposed to do this weekend but I remember that 5 years ago, Dong Hyun Kim was lonely.

Gonna need some new money, he could co-headline the December event vs anyone from 10-20. He's coming off a loss to Colby so maybe someone like Lee or the Neal/Price winner. Loser of RDA/Edwards would be good too.

Gonna need some new money, he could co-headline the December event vs anyone from 10-20. He's coming off a loss to Colby so maybe someone like Lee or the Neal/Price winner. Loser of RDA/Edwards would be good too.
honestly he's probably making bank over in korea, with all the shows he appears on and probably getting commercials and all types of shit.

I wondered where he went. Would like to see him fight again

Battle of the Dads: DHK vs Cowboy. Would be awesome either in MMA or grappling.

Back