Stuff Dana gets blamed for despite not being able to do anything about it.

Dana DOESNT owe us the truth in every situation

sometimes the truth changes

sometimes people are honestly mistaken

people use the word lie too loosely

I've said this here before. If Dana told us every detail of every conversation and every plan they had for match making, it would be boring as fuck, and most of those details would change after they'd have come out anyway. Part of his job is to promote fights/fighters/the UFC, so him keeping certain info to himself isn't a bad thing at all.

teh evil guys keep changing... but dana stays the same! {<doc}
Dana only wants his money.

It doesn't matter who gives him orders as long as they pay him, he'll do what they say.

Fartittas had a close relationship with him, new owners might not give a fuck about making "him" do a bunch of weird shit since it barely falls on their account.

I suspect new management might put a stop to this ducking/"money fight" trend. WME are used to working with bigger, more demanding stars than anyone on the UFC roster, and are DEFINITELY used to making bigger stars, so I think in 2017 if people pull this shit, they're going to get left behind because management will swiftly move on to someone else.

Rescinding his friendship.
Because the only thought they had a friend...BOiii

So Aldo said that Dana sat down with him and FACE TO FACE, said he wanted the re-match, Aldo even said that they told him it was going to happen.

But then he said Dana tried to make the fight but CONOR refused. Now, Most here blame Dana for everything (me included) but really, he can't do much about it if Fighters are ducking each other.

What else Dana gets shit for despite having nothing to do with it or not being able to do anything about it ?
Remember when Woodley wanted to fight a money fight rather than fighting Wonderbread, but then he ended up fighting Wonderbread anyway? The problem is they act like they have no Conor sized leash.

Dana gets unfairly blamed for fighters getting injured, pulling out of fights, and ruining cards.

Back