Study - Not wearing a mask is linked to anti-social traits.

Okay. Friend here's wife had pneumonia when they thought she was over the worst of it then she had to stay in hospital overnight so no it isn't not a big deal. If you think EVERYONE reacts the same way...well you are totally ill informed.

Carry on posturing about my manhood, it's funny.

if you get the virus you suddenly understand it better than all experts didn't you know?

Anytime you don't follow instructions from the government it links back to mental illness. <45>

These fuckers are a joke at this point.

This is absolutely untrue, and that is the entire problem. You can say that, and believe it.

Explain Japan.
I'm talking about what is possible in America. If you think Japans success is due to mask wearing I think you will be disappointed.

You are a liar.

you cannot imagine anyone behaving in any way that is better than you. you are self centered.

its a no brainier that we will use masks for cold and flu season going forward.

have you really never had someone come up and hug you or spend and hour with you only to tell you they have a cold or the flu after you have touched you face and shit? i have had that happen literally dozens of times. you bet your ass those people will be wearing masks in my place of work. and i will too.

its common sense and i really cant understand why it seems hard to believe for you.

I'm talking about what is possible in America. If you think Japans success is due to mask wearing I think you will be disappointed.
You can pretend that masks would not prevent deaths if you want, but that is wildly irresponsible and is not supported by evidence.

you cannot imagine anyone behaving in any way that is better than you. you are self centered.

its a no brainier that we will use masks for cold and flu season going forward.

LOL, sure, sure.

I like how you're admitting that you just found out that colds and flu's are contagious though. Makes you look really smart.

if you get the virus you suddenly understand it better than all experts didn't you know?
SO many people have had it and shrugged it off not giving a flying fuck about the people who have been really affected because if it doesn't affect them in their bumfuck places, their selfish asses really could not care less. So much kindness lately but so much the opposite from fucking idiots who really only care about themselves. It's berserk.

LOL, sure, sure.

I like how you're admitting that you just found out that colds and flu's are contagious though. Makes you look really smart.

why do you you have to misrepresent my position like that? why be such a lowlife about it?

masks just were not on the radar and seemed extreme before but now that we have all worn them its just a nothing burger to wear them and many of us can see the benefits.

why do you you have to misrepresent my position like that? why be such a lowlife about it?

masks just were not on the radar and seemed extreme before but now that we have all worn them its just a nothing burger to wear them and many of us can see the benefits.

Dude, shut up. Nobody(including yourself) will be wearing masks when the pandemic dies down, just like before.

And yet again, when you take all the partisan/ideological bickering out of the equation, the truth about masks going forward lies somewhere in the middle.

Masks aren't going away anytime in the imminent future. It's gonna take awhile for the vaccine to be widely accepted and effective. Most businesses are gonna play it safe and continue to require them until Covid is good and well documented as being totally under control. It's gonna be awhile before we aren't wearing them.

But...

Masks aren't gonna become a permanent fixture in our society either (unless we never get a handle on Covid, in which case we have bigger issues). Once it's apparent that Covid isn't spreading (due to a combination of herd immunity and vaccine, whatever), most people are ditching them real quick. Very few will continue to wear them for cold/flu reasons. It hasn't been part of our culture, and even something as widespread as Covid isn't going to undo hundreds of years of societal habits in 18 months or 24 months.

SO many people have had it and shrugged it off not giving a flying fuck about the people who have been really affected because if it doesn't affect them in their bumfuck places, their selfish asses really could not care less. So much kindness lately but so much the opposite from fucking idiots who really only care about themselves. It's berserk.

yes this virus and this whole last few years are really telling and revealing about people.

You can pretend that masks would not prevent deaths if you want, but that is wildly irresponsible and is not supported by evidence.
I don't know how effective they are. What I said was I am more concerned about the never ending fucking rioting than I am about masks. I still wear masks by the way.

Dude, shut up. Nobody(including yourself) will be wearing masks when the pandemic dies down, just like before.
why misrepresent my position like that? why be such a scumbag like that man? i mean of all the ways you could go about relating to people you choose dishonestly framing them? i feel sorry for you. you cannot be happy and live like that bud.

most of what you have said about me in this thread is you projecting. when you say people don't really care about other people but just do it to look good or virtue signal you are not describing them, you are describing yourself. you are stating the only motive you can imagine for which someone would do visibly virtuous act.....

you have limited exposure to people very different from yourself man and its sad. i just saw a client today who wore two masks for our appointment.... two masks. you know why? because she works in a high risk environment (compounding pharmacy) and said she would feel terrible if she gave the virus to me....

she is extremely careful everywhere she goes because she knows she is high risk. the fact that you cant imagine that there are lots of people like that, who actually care says a lot about you and who you surround yourself with.

Yeah because some people are self centered cunts, who would have bought all the masks that were desperately needed by health care professionals. So health experts had to lie; the fault is with the cunts in our community not the health experts.
Ah, the ole, “I hit you because I love you” gambit... nice!!! Deceitfulness and lack of remorse (eg justifying lying) are major antisocial traits, what’s your opinion on mask-wearing?

Im antisocial and I was the only person at work wearing a mask for about two weeks. I gave up.

Back