Study - Not wearing a mask is linked to anti-social traits.

Makes sense.

Only a sociopath would not wear a mask. People who have no empathy towards others.

I got empathy, but you're not going to mask shame me over a virus with a 99% survivability rate.

Wearing a mask to stop a virus is like hiding under a desk to survive a nuke. Fucking stupid. But hey, the government told you to do it, so you better get right on that shit.

Makes sense.

Only a sociopath would not wear a mask. People who have no empathy towards others.

It's amazing how we have Jesus telling a story about a man who literally puts his entire life on hold to aid and assist in the full recuperation of a violently beaten stranger - and tells his followers to follow that example - yet church going Christian conservatives mock mask wearers.

You've even got evangelicals on Fox News claiming masks are being used as part of an agenda to advance communism. It's all incoherent insanity.

So all of Antifa that were masks before COVID don’t have anxiety or anti social ?

So if you made someone ill from not wearing a mask you wouldn't care?

I wear a mask . . . when the business I need to enter asks me to. But I also practice social distancing as much as I can too. As well as washing my hands. A mask isn't necessarily the magic pill to prevent this . . . it is one part of a puzzle to slow down the spread.

Chances are I've already made someone sick in my almost 50 years . . . weather it's from giving them chicken pox or the flu.

So to say I wouldn't care isn't 100% accurate.

I got empathy, but you're not going to mask shame me over a virus with a 99% survivability rate.

Wearing a mask to stop a virus is like hiding under a desk to survive a nuke. Fucking stupid. But hey, the government told you to do it, so you better get right on that shit.
tenor.gif

I disagree with OP study

I think not wearing masks is more strong correlated with low IQ

El3PLQAXUAUPZik

"study: jumping on the bandwagon linked to mob mentality"

But masks are totally unhygienic and thus put you at a higher risk of bacterial infections. Even if I'm putting that diaper around my face it's to not get fined 20 euros. In 2020 solidarity has been confused with being naive.

Back