Study - Not wearing a mask is linked to anti-social traits.

Empathy is a trait of the week. You'd take it up the ass with a flaming dildo if you thought it would get you empathy points. And before you label me anything, I wash my hands, take my vitamins, and I wear a mask. I do that because it makes sense.
Without empathy the human race would have died off a long time ago.
But yeah keep being an internet tough guy anonymously on a karate forum , because I’m sure you don’t have much else.

i will continue to wear a mask
it's not a big deal, not even that uncomfortable
how do you wear underwear everyday? or pants?
who cares, it will go away in a year, this whole mask thing
big fucking deal
i especially roll my eyes when it's all these muh freedom muh prep bag muh survival kit bros that can't handle a piece of cloth on their face for a couple of hours a day when they are near people:rolleyes:
These are the same people who are gonna win the civil war!!!!
So strong a piece of fabric brings their mind to shambles.

why misrepresent my position like that?

What did I misrepresent? You claimed that you are going to wear a mask in the future at the first sign of the sniffles. I'm saying you're full of shit. No need for the novel length retort. You said you will continue wearing a mask after the pandemic, because you're still concerned about spreading other illnesses. I said no you won't, and nobody else will either, because why would you? You didn't just discover that other illnesses are contagious(I hope).

Then your defense is that one of of your clients wears two masks because of the pandemic. Yeah, that's not related to what you're arguing. I expect people to be wearing masks during the pandemic. Afterwards, not so much.

What did I misrepresent? You claimed that you are going to wear a mask in the future at the first sign of the sniffles. I'm saying you're full of shit. No need for the novel length retort. You said you will continue wearing a mask after the pandemic, because you're still concerned about spreading other illnesses. I said no you won't, and nobody else will either, because why would you? You didn't just discover that other illnesses are contagious(I hope).

Then your defense is that one of of your clients wears two masks because of the pandemic. Yeah, that's not related to what you're arguing. I expect people to be wearing masks during the pandemic. Afterwards, not so much.

you asked what you misrepresented. here is the quote where you did. i never said anything even resembling this. you are just spewing your toxic state of mind on me. kind of like how you wont wear a mask and spew whatever shit your carrying on people.

I like how you're admitting that you just found out that colds and flu's are contagious though. Makes you look really smart

why misrepresent people like that? dont you see its dishonest? why dont you want to just talk to people honestly?

you asked what you misrepresented. here is the quote where you did. i never said anything even resembling this. you are just spewing your toxic state of mind on me. kind of like how you wont wear a mask and spew whatever shit your carrying on people.

I like how you're admitting that you just found out that colds and flu's are contagious though. Makes you look really smart

why misrepresent people like that? dont you see its dishonest? why dont you want to just talk to people honestly?

That was a prior post you already addressed. Now you're clinging to it.

YOU have misrepresented your position, by claiming you and the people you know are going to wear masks for all time because you're super concerned about other illnesses, and then citing some client who is being super cautious...about the pandemic.

Stay with me now...after the pandemic dies down and masks are not a requirement, you and all the people you know will not be wearing them. You will go back to normal, like everyone else. You will not wear a mask because of the potential spread of influenza, just like before the pandemic.

That was a prior post you already addressed. Now you're clinging to it.

YOU have misrepresented your position, by claiming you and the people you know are going to wear masks for all time because you're super concerned about other illnesses, and then citing some client who is being super cautious...about the pandemic.

Stay with me now...after the pandemic dies down and masks are not a requirement, you and all the people you know will not be wearing them. You will go back to normal, like everyone else. You will not wear a mask because of the potential spread of influenza, just like before the pandemic.

you siad-
That was a prior post you already addressed.

i addressed it but you did not. i am asking why you misrepresent me like that? what do you get out of being so petty and base? i cant relate to it at all.

why misrepresent my position and argue in bad faith? don't you realize that excludes you from intelligent discussion? what it seems to me like is "misery loves company". this is where you live and you are lonely and want to drag me down into the mud with you-- even if you have got to lie and slander to do it.

its just dumb man. i think you could benefit from being around kinder more thoughtful people because its pretty clear you don't know any.

masks are a part of our culture now. people who are sick will wear them in the future. i will too. its not that hard to accept and in many asian cultures its already the norm.

you siad-
That was a prior post you already addressed.

i addressed it but you did not. i am asking why you misrepresent me like that?

I didn't misrepresent you. You said you're wearing a mask from now on...as if you just discovered that other illnesses are contagious. Did you not know this before?

You're overcompensating for some sense of moral virtue. Look, once the pandemic is over you won't be wearing a mask to protect people from colds and flu's. You're obviously a trend follower. When that trend goes to "we don't need masks anymore" you'll fall right in line, because you'll look like a weirdo otherwise.

Look, there is no point in continuing this. Once the pandemic is over, you can post pictures of you wearing a mask in winter to prove me wrong. Until that happens, I maintain that you are completely full of shit, and are merely looking to sound super duper moral and compassionate on an issue you never gave one flying fuck about prior to the pandemic.

Ltngfd_Kc3VzbZlNMwVxKaNLr6t6USgsJ3nkYnpMqkpLReosS95pTlpe3cmD7GyEBdk88DmAZhSLYfA1isAF0KKl9SRnexltg6fIkYfp7Q2e3c2bqERbX0_06zR6qo5WbbIBScq1z8ydBny7CLwIrQjk85UK8CR-VAK5JA

I didn't misrepresent you. You said you're wearing a mask from now on...as if you just discovered that other illnesses are contagious. Did you not know this before?

You're overcompensating for some sense of moral virtue. Look, once the pandemic is over you won't be wearing a mask to protect people from colds and flu's. You're obviously a trend follower. When that trend goes to "we don't need masks anymore" you'll fall right in line, because you'll look like a weirdo otherwise.

Look, there is no point in continuing this. Once the pandemic is over, you can post pictures of you wearing a mask in winter to prove me wrong. Until that happens, I maintain that you are completely full of shit, and are merely looking to sound super duper moral and compassionate on an issue you never gave one flying fuck about prior to the pandemic.

"as if" is not what you said though. you said i admitted i just learned of this info. that is a direct lie. why be that way man? why be so toxic and negative and frankly dishonest?

i just cant see how you can respect yourself when this is your approach.

calling me a trend follower is just more dishonest framing and probably projection. it also flies in the face of the way ive lived my whole life which is why its absurd that you would just assume that (if you even really do think it beyond it just being a another baseless attack you can heave at me).

ive always resented people going around giving other people the flu and not being careful with colds. i will wear a mask and everyone entering my place of business will be made aware of that too.

we lose a ton of productivity and quality of life getting and giving sicknesses. i dont see any downside of any kind to mask wearing and social distancing in the future.

so again man. why be such an asshole instead of just entering into good faith intelligent discussion with me? i just dont get it.

Ive. had pneumonia. it’s not a big deal. You’re sick for a week and I worked the entire time. My wife is a nurse. I know from my dot who is effected and dying. Which is practically nobody. Unless it’s a Mexican who comes in on the verge of death. I’m not even kidding. And most pull through.
If you are old and sick. You will die from any disease. You will die from surgery. You will die from breaking a bone.
How old are you? And which liberal state do you live in and also I gurantee you never had a father.
just stay terrified I suppose. So having my own land is bad? Get out of the city. There’s nothing for you there I lived there for decades.
I have about 8,000 people in my town. I’m retired. I’m 46.

stay in the jungle get jungle disease I suppose.

if I’m wrong. That’s on my for thinking men like you actually exist in large quantities.

Males, I won’t say men, like you are a riot.
Uh, pneumonia is a big deal.

Quack, quack, quack, Mr. Duck.

Look, you and your glove-less murder hands have proven you don't actually care about your fellow man. You just like to pretend you do on a Karate forum. Like all Liberals, you feign compassion when you have none. You're not taking any proactive steps to stop t
he spread. All you're doing is marching in line because you've been told to, like the rest of us. You're not some beacon of morality. You're just another schlub following the rules. Big whoop, Mother Theresa.

High compliance does not stop the spread.

/Thread

Ah, the ole, “I hit you because I love you” gambit... nice!!! Deceitfulness and lack of remorse (eg justifying lying) are major antisocial traits

Utter nonsense.

what’s your opinion on mask-wearing?

You could be a tad more specific but together with social distancing, good hygiene and good non face touching discipline; masks are a weapon in reducing spread of this thing.

Ill ask the same vague question back, what’s your opinion on mask-wearing?[

I don’t wear masks and I’m not antisocial at all.

Even though I’m in my 60’s, I’m fit and healthy. I’m invincible and germless. Why should I wear a mask?

I'm a professional cynic but my heart's not in it.

Back