Study - Not wearing a mask is linked to anti-social traits.

heloder

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
https://www.independent.co.uk/life-...onality-traits-study-brazil-b1347252.html?amp

Scientists in Brazil have linked resistance to Covid-19 safety measures, such as wearing a mask, with antisocial personality traits.

Their study was the first of its kind in Latin America and surveyed over 1,500 people aged 18-73.

Using a questionnaire, the scientists sought to identify the participants’ affective resonance - their impulse to act on feelings stirred by another person - and asked a series of personality questions about how well certain statements represented their behaviour on a scale.

The survey also asked about compliance with Covid-19 containment measures over time, such as mask wearing.

When profiles were analysed, two were identified: an antisocial pattern profile who were resistant to Covid-19 safety measures and an empathy pattern profile who were compliant.

Link to the actual study.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886920305377

mask cucks are the most social people I know.

Makes sense.

Only a sociopath would not wear a mask. People who have no empathy towards others.
Thankfully it's against the law here. Very rarely see anyone without one unless they're dining and at least then it's outside.Even before it was illegal I wore one, I was brought up with manners.

What's rioting and packed protests during a pandemic linked to?

the right tried to find out but there weren't any experts to ask and they could not agree on gut feelings......

Last edited:
Makes sense.

Only a sociopath would not wear a mask. People who have no empathy towards others.

Wow . . . I wear one when required by the business I'm entering . . . but I'm not going to wear it to make you feel safer.

This reminds me of all the folks who complain about how someone drives in bad weather. They're the ones who drive way too slow and cause as many or more wrecks as someone driving too fast. If you can't find that happy medium and drive accordingly maybe you should stay home. Same for masks. If you can't just shut up and wear it when required and don't be a jerk to others if they're not wearing one then maybe you should just stay home.

Back