Study finds 75% of the time censorship in colleges is against the...

F

franklinstower

Left. Yep its the left that get censored the most in higher education. However this commentary ought to piss off people on both sides and ought to be watched.

Not so weird given that probably 90% of people working in colleges are left wing. The study doesn't tell us much unless we go deeper into the individual cases and look at what kind of statements that resulted in the sackings.

I mean, this is how it's always been. It wasn't fascists and white nationalists getting arrested and imprisoned for speech throughout recent American history: it was communists, labor activists, civil rights activists, and anti-war protesters.

The difference is that, even with some of the more reactionary and short-sighted youngsters, the American left has institutionally maintained steadfast support for equal governmental speech rights for the right-wing so long as it doesn't amount to incitement, while the right-wing in its impeccable lack of foresight has tried to weaponize the government against speech it doesn't like at every turn in American history.

It's a fight between principle on one side and pissy pants on the other side, again and again until we return to the dust.

Holy shit. You do realize that people have eyes and can read?

Ok, keep doing you man.

Holy shit. You do realize that people have eyes and can read?

Ok, keep doing you man.
Is it ok for alt righties in colleges to scream "the libs are censoring me!" when the majority of the people being censored are lefties?

<{outtahere}>

Last edited:
Is it ok for alt righties in colleges to scream "the libs are censoring me!" when the majority of the people being censored are leftys?

<{outtahere}>

No, definitely not. But you're assuming that's what's happening.

So you agree that the alt righties need to stop crying. Thanks :)

Sure. If I knew what an alt rightie was I would tell them to stop crying.

You just might not like what happens after the crying.

Sure. If I knew what an alt rightie was I would tell them to stop crying.

You just might not like what happens after the crying.
They wet themselves?

So you agree that the alt righties need to stop crying. Thanks :)

Remember when Turning Point USA totally pwned campus libs by wearing diapers in the middle of quads? Epic how they embarrassed the libs right there.

They wet themselves?
Dj2kUtqU4AAJK8N.jpg:large

They'll put you on your back and give you the night of your life.

Anything wrong with the study?

I guess we'll see. This study, like most scientific studies, was independently verified and not some made up course at a liberal college right?

What is also amazing about Kyle is that he is one of the biggest progressive commentators around and yet he is arguing FOR the right of free speech for those on any side of political debate, is against safe spaces, against taking all the guns away from Americans, here is arguing for everyone to be careful when cheering for the censorship of Alex Jones and now is debunking the dual myth of bias against conservative ideas on campuses and that the accounts are even in sufficient numbers to worry about.......

Next thing you know it will come out that Hillary really is not a baby killer and Obama doesn't really have sex with 9 men a day........

Yup. That's the next step. Shitting themselves can't be ruled out either.
That's why I always carry an extra pair of boxers. Sharts can be an unexpected surprise on enchilada night.

Back