Student at UVA, says other students of different race must leave.Applauded.

I think she should be the official mascot for the WR Lounge

She sounds like someone who will never make more than 25k in a year.
This isn't 2005, bro. She is getting the internships out of college. She is being taken seriously because it's illegal not to take her seriously, even if she's a moron. Idiot black women had theeee best jobs of anybody during my undergrad. They didn't have a BA yet but somehow they all worked office jobs at Ford and Chrysler.. The pitbill loving white girl with the black kids (respectively, her choice) that I sat next to that was the biggest moron ever was in a fkn management position at Sears at their corporate. YOU HAVE TO TAKE STUPIDITY AND ANTI WHITE STUFF SERIOUSLY< AND IF YOU WANT TO PICK ON SOMEBODY OR SHOW YOUR POWER BY SCREWING SOMEBODY, THEY ARE USUALLY WHITE NOW.

These last 10 years have changed a lot.

DkklwmjU0AAMgJX

How much does a NYT Editor make?
Yeah this is kind of becoming a serious problem. The white leftists in here better pull their heads out of their ass and at least recognize it on this topic, or they are just humans that shouldn't even..... Be the way they are.

People of color can say they feel uncomfortable with white people and it should be judged differently than if a white person said the reverse.

Why?

Because slavery.

Does that mean that reverse racism isn’t real or some other extreme idea?

No.

Just be chill.

Are you just messing with us? Lol

I'm not violent nor do I condone violence.

But, did anyone else wish that someone in the crowd would have stood up and knocked her fat racist ass out?

Betcha she doesn’t even get in trouble for this.

Other way around, not even a suspension. IMMEDIATE expulsion.

discuss. Keep it civil. The thread on twitter is still up. So we can do as good.

This is a privilege that white people will never know.

I'm not violent nor do I condone violence.

But, did anyone else wish that someone in the crowd would have stood up and knocked her fat racist ass out?

No. She has some really dumb thoughts, but I don't want her to suffer any physical harm. I just want her to repent of bad ideas.

No. She has some really dumb thoughts, but I don't want her to suffer any physical harm. I just want her to repent of bad ideas.

Via education through the University system?

I agree with what you're saying. It just frustrates me that if it were a white person it would be the end of the world, so I'm just venting really.

I wonder how familiar she and people like her are with segregation and "separate but equal". It didn't go well the last time and she's basically asking to bring it back.

Bu bu bu but institutional racism doe, bbubububuubu only white people can be racist doe
<{1-1}>

It's so hip and trendy to be racist now. Unless white people do it.

Bernie wants you to to pay for this woman's tuition lol.

Back