Student at UVA, says other students of different race must leave.Applauded.

This looks staged AF to trigger you angry white males.
she doesn’t need to shout, as ugly as she is will trigger any upstanding aryan citizen upon a mere glance.

You are going to see more and more races splinter off to their "own peoples".

divide and conquer...this is being orchestrated.
I’m a positive man if what you say happens chances are white people will move back to sundown small town. Think of the property value, nice clean neighborhood, safety for the kids, parties at town halls and street bbq’s. What’s to hate?

Jokes aside, those idiots are agent provocateurs too stupid to realize what they are doing.

Incredible all the KKK had to do was get woke in the 50’s and minorities would have segregated themselves

What a beautiful display for Black History month, all the marches and fighting the power meant zip

The shit that goes on on university campuses is so completely ludicrous it sounds like satire. Another story from November at University at Albany where there was outrage because police arrested a guy who was on campus to harass to someone and then provided police false identification and resisted arrest. The response:

https://www.timesunion.com/news/article/Arrest-at-UAlbany-police-sparks-protests-14822678.php

https://cbs6albany.com/news/local/ualbany-students-push-for-cultural-competency-on-campus

https://www.news10.com/news/albany-...video-sparks-race-relations-forum-at-ualbany/

Lol whether or not what an arrested person did was wrong is irrelevant. Can't make this up. More details on the guy who was arrested:

What a noble cause to hold signs saying "Black is Not a Crime" on this upstanding citizen's behalf.
Ridiculous. LOL can you find a more Jewish last name than silberstein?

Just another entitled racist. I'd laugh right in her ugly fucking face.

Just another entitled racist. I'd laugh right in her ugly fucking face.

and YOU would be called the racist in this situation. seriously. "look at this entitled white male with his cavalier attitude laughing at a POC..."

that would be the narrative...you would be next Covington Kid.

And people look at the photos of young Nazi boys or the little normal kids of the Great Leap Forward (overboard) and think "how could they do such things".

Once taddle tales and hall monitors or simply overly strict dorks get power, you will get arrested for everything they don't believe to be correct. No middle ground. "Bigoted hypocrisy".
The real danger.

And if you resist arrest? Rifle butt to the head to save bullets. Tyranny 101.

She could always fuck off back home and hide under the covers if there are too many white folks around for her liking. We could call it a day of absence. Feel free to make it a week.

What she says in the video is the plain English version of what lots of people say, including powerful people from politicians to administrators. "Not enough diversity" or "need more diversity" are simply dogwhistle ways of saying "too many white people." I
appreciate her candor.

Last edited by a moderator:
Another spoiled, rich brat in college. What's new?

People of color can say they feel uncomfortable with white people and it should be judged differently than if a white person said the reverse.

Why?

Because slavery.

Does that mean that reverse racism isn’t real or some other extreme idea?

No.

Just be chill.

I fucking hate these people

they are truly the worst of the worst. they have no idea how much racism they themselves are spreading

Remember when Gillibrand went full retard?

So I don't believe that it's the responsibility of Cory and Kamala to be the only voice that takes on these issues of institutional racism, systemic racism in our country. I think as a white woman of privilege, who is a U.S. senator, running for president of the United States, it is also my responsibility to lift up those voices that aren't being listened to.

And I can talk to those white women in the suburbs that voted for Trump and explain to them what white privilege actually is, that when their son is walking down a street with a bag of M&Ms in his pocket, wearing a hoodie, his whiteness is what protects him from not being shot.

Yeah, women making $40,000 a year trying to pay their mortgages and provide a decent quality of life for their faimilies want to hear a US Senator lecture them about how privileged they are.

Back