Student at UVA, says other students of different race must leave.Applauded.

Happy Man

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Betcha she doesn’t even get in trouble for this.

Other way around, not even a suspension. IMMEDIATE expulsion.

discuss. Keep it civil. The thread on twitter is still up. So we can do as good.

Well she should read some statistics about black-on-black crime. She would change her mind very quickly.

tenor.gif

Lame ass bitch.

I truly don't get why people like this who hate others so much don't leave the US.

I'm sure she'd be much happier if she threw a dart at Africa and moved wherever it landed.

Like I've been saying for years....

the more and more this shit is applauded, supported (tacitly and overtly) you are going to see explosions of White Nationalist and Supremacist groups.

You are going to see more and more races splinter off to their "own peoples".

divide and conquer...this is being orchestrated.

She sounds like someone who will never make more than 25k in a year.

Just another day, just another racist.

She sounds like someone who will never make more than 25k in a year.
Doubt that.

every major company now has Diversity Commissars.

she will be the new middle management, and not on merit. Bc she fulfills a checkmark

POC has to be the cringiest concept ever dreamt up by demented leftist brains.

The shit that goes on on university campuses is so completely ludicrous it sounds like satire. Another story from November at University at Albany where there was outrage because police arrested a guy who was on campus to harass someone and then provided police false identification and resisted arrest. The response:

UAlbany's Student Association has planned an "emergency town hall" to discuss the racial climate on campus on Wednesday, Nov. 13, in the Campus Center Ballroom. The event will be facilitated by and attended by UAlbany officials, who sent out a campus-wide invitation.
At a rally on Friday, which drew more than 50 students, protesters carried signs reading "Black is Not a Crime."
https://www.timesunion.com/news/article/Arrest-at-UAlbany-police-sparks-protests-14822678.php

“The way that students of color and minorities celebrate is different. So why are we trying to police their cultural differences?” asked Desann Chin-Carty, Student Government President.

Chin-Carty is also with the Student Association which put on the forum.

While she says they aren’t here to discuss whether the man arrested Tuesday night was right or wrong, she says hearing about it was a trigger.

“The issue is why is it when a student of color is in that situation, people feel very comfortable to be able to call the police and feel threatened by that individual’s sole presence?”
https://cbs6albany.com/news/local/ualbany-students-push-for-cultural-competency-on-campus

Students also took the stage to ask administrators about changes to the student curriculum.

“We used to have a diversity and inclusion program in general education and now we don’t. What is that saying to our new students about what’s important?” asks Chin-Carty.
https://www.news10.com/news/albany-...video-sparks-race-relations-forum-at-ualbany/

Lol whether or not what an arrested person did was wrong is irrelevant. Can't make this up. More details on the guy who was arrested:

Ali Mohamed Sanoh, angry that food-service workers had neglected to put bacon on a hamburger he’d purchased in the University of Albany Campus Center, allegedly threatened a food court employee and then committed other crimes before University police arrested him, the documents said.
“I pay 50 f_____g dollar for the food, I want ya’ll to put the bacon on for me,” the employee recalled. “F__k you, you f_____g n___a, I don’t give a f__k,” Sanoh responded when the employee continued trying to assist him.

“You don’t have to be disrespectful, all I was asking is what’s wrong,” the employee told Sanoh, to which he replied, “I can say whatever the f__k I want, who going to do something about it,” according to the employee. “Anyone over the counter have something to say can meet me outside, all of you guys can get it.”

Sanoh then tried to approach the employee, but the students in line blocked him and asked if “he’s really going to fight a lady,” the employee recalled.

“At that time, I felt he was going to hit me,” the employee stated. His friends apologized and asked him to stop, but sometime later he returned, said “ya’ll need to ask about me since I was a baby,” and knocked a cone over, she added.

What a noble cause to hold signs saying "Black is Not a Crime" on this upstanding citizen's behalf.

Last edited by a moderator:
God I hope I'm alive in another 40 years when they stop fucking around and just make white people slaves.
What's fair is fair.

Back