Stuck at work Saturday thread

VroomyJeeps

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
So i decided to pick up an extra shift doing security at a construction site today. What the heck was i thinking? I had to wake up at 4am, im working 12 hours (11 1/2 to go) and im running on 5 hours of sleep.

Nothing is worse than waking up at 4am on a Saturday for work.

Anyone else stuck at work today?

I know the feel. When I was a worker on the floor i constantly had to work mandatory overtime on saturdays. Thankfully I eventually worked my way up to a cushy office job, so I only have to work saturdays about twice a year now.

Be strong, friend.

8 more hours to go!

Debating on watching paranormal survivor, how the universe works, or listen to joe rogans podcast

I work damn near every Saturday, so it's just nice when I have one off.

I have worked every Saturday and Sunday (except booked time off) for the last 12 years minimum. I didn't mind when I was single with no child but these days it kind of sucks ass.

As far as today goes at least I have some freedom here and I'll be streaming the Yankee's Blue Jays Game.

GO JAYS GO!

Play a game of pocket pool to pass the time.

I'm stuck at work on a Saturday too. Except I don't get to watch movies or listen to podcasts. I take a quick sherdog break here and there as long as I'm ahead of schedule, but for the most part I have to do actual work. So it could be worse, TS.

back to the grind...

Thankfully I don't have to work Friday's or Saturdays. 10 hr. Days are bomb sons.

Stuck at work watching Men in Black 3.

Back