stuart cooper roy dean beef

"You have 24 hours to donate $100 to me or I will come by and bang your secretary."

I know this is a major necro, but i was recently pointed out to this thread.

The reason why i brought this up is because i was literally choking on my food after reading this. God that was scary.

did roy's student keep Stuart's baby?

Wait...roy's secretary got pregnant? I thought he was just visiting her apartment. Stuart Cooper doesn't look like the kind of guy who'd have premarital affairs with anyone, he looks like a good christian boy who's waiting for marriage

Wait...roy's secretary got pregnant? I thought he was just visiting her apartment. Stuart Cooper doesn't look like the kind of guy who'd have premarital affairs with anyone, he looks like a good christian boy who's waiting for marriage

The only thing Christ like I've noticed about Stu are his abs.

I'd blow up a mid sized orphanage for those.

Slow clap, 2015 is coming out of the gate looking strong here.

All of this because of some chick. Women make men weak for real lmao

NnxAYsm_zpsrgybcciw.gif

All of this because of some chick. Women make men weak for real lmao

Nah, women (or more specifically, desire) just make men show their true character.

Roy Dean is an insecure creep and Stu Cooper is a male bimbo.

dont understand why he did a crowd funding campaign making videos for free and now those free videos have all been taken down and put on vimeo for $4....??

If he wanted to do that then at least do it with new material not stuff that was out for ages and already paid for by people donating

Bad move stuart cooper and I was here defending you.

He should be paying people $4 to watch them, imo...

I think he's basically burnt any goodwill he's had with the community with the RD saga, the vids and the ALS challenge. Not seen a new vid from him in months though, maybe he's called it in

Last edited:
Did anyone listen to the open mat radio podcast of Scotty Nelson and Stuart Cooper? SC was saying how money doesnt matter to him in his lifestyle, thats one reason he trains/works as an instructor in Thailand because its so cheap to live there, etc...

Between all that and Paul nuthugging SC, I had to turn it off. BTW, I like to listen to OMR and I think Paul does a great job, but I couldnt take it...

Man, Stu makes just about every bad decision possible, smh

SC would probably submit RD with those abs... although I enjoyed watching him get train wrecked by Marcelo Garcia..

I think he's basically burnt any goodwill he's had with the community with the RD saga, the vids and the ALS challenge. Not seen a new vid from him in months though, maybe he's called it in

The last one was on Joe Rogan where he took a bunch of videos, not his work I think, off youtube and edited them together then asked everyone to contribute to his favorite charity, himself, if we wanted him to make a real video on Joe.

Found it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FX6aB6_kd74

Notice that he couldnt even post a video that is not his work without turning on the youtube advertising.

I don't think I'll ever donate to his videos. sure if he puts out a video for free I'll watch it but other than that no way!

Back