Strzok Fired from FBI

Although I agree that he should be fired.

It does smell like a diversion to the hole Omarassa fiasco.

I have never held, nor has any rational human being, the standard that all members of intelligence agencies must not cheat on their wives or must not text their lovers their opinion that an objectively stupid person is stupid, and that doing so represents organizational rot of any great measure. I mean, do I need to go dig up what appointed officials in previous administrations had affairs and weren't persecuted by the left?

One who holds strong personal animus toward a political candidate should not the head of an FBI investigation into that candidate. Stzrok should have recused himself. He displayed great lack of integrity in his decision to lead the investigation. Instead, he tried to play the hero ("we'll stop him") and failed spectacularly.

This is what alex Jones is talking about when he says reptilian interdimensional vampire pedophiles are in control of things. Someone tell me I'm lying

Looks like he’s just trying to be smarmy and obnoxious.

The guys whole life is in the shitter.

He cheated on his wife who will likely divorce him, he’s been fired and he’s getting bullied by Trump on Twitter.

He’s probably doing his best not to cry there.

The fact that a man of his immorality made it that far up the ladder means that more heads need to roll.
220px-Donald_Trump_official_portrait.jpg

Agree.

The fact that a man of his immorality made it that far up the ladder means that more heads need to roll.

What am I missing? What was the most immoral thing this guy did (that we know about)?

Looks like he’s just trying to be smarmy and obnoxious.

The guys whole life is in the shitter.

He cheated on his wife who will likely divorce him, he’s been fired and he’s getting bullied by Trump on Twitter.

He’s probably doing his best not to cry there.
When does his book come out I wonder

President Trump once again maintaining his campaign promise to drain the swamp.

#Making the FBI Great Again!

Although I agree that he should be fired.

It does smell like a diversion to the hole Omarassa fiasco.

I don't think anyone is paying too close attention to Omarossa, other than Omarossa. She's a joke, and the truth she's trying to stretch with those tapes are laughable.

"I was forcibly confined!"

That bitch's 15 minutes are just about up.

LOL @ trumpbots criticizing anyone's morality

I think you mean

LOL @ another human being criticizing anyone's morality . . .

But sure . . . trumpbots are the only hypocrites around here.

He was just trying to get home to his family.

What am I missing? What was the most immoral thing this guy did (that we know about)?
Horowitz's team did an exhaustive report on it here. Check out the Executive Summary.

Basically, Stzrok strongly favored Clinton over Trump (as demonstrated by his text messages to his mistress), failed to recuse himself as head of both investigations, and suggested he would use his power to "stop" Trump. Horowitz suggests that Stzrok delayed investigating Weiner's laptop in October 2016 in favor of digging deeper into the Trump investigation, but he can't prove it was because of Stzrok's bias.

Horowitz's team did an exhaustive report on it here. Check out the Executive Summary.

Basically, Stzrok strongly favored Clinton over Trump (as demonstrated by his text messages to his mistress), failed to recuse himself as head of both investigations, and suggested he would use his power to "stop" Trump. Horowitz suggests that Stzrok delayed investigating Weiner's laptop in October 2016 in favor of digging deeper into the Trump investigation, but he can't prove it was because of Stzrok's bias.

What did he do in his capacity as an FBI agent to "stop" Trump?

What did he do in his capacity as an FBI agent to "stop" Trump?
Again, Horowitz seems to believe that he didn't dedicate proper resources to the Weiner laptop, in favor of digging deeper into the Trump investigation. Beyond that, I have no idea.

Back