Strzok Fired from FBI

<Fedor23>

Just a political ploy to make the FBI look better in this debacle.

4d chess

I may not be up to date.

Kind of fucked up, no? Was his worst crime having a(n objectively accurate) personal opinion and banging a coworker?

The fact that a man of his immorality made it that far up the ladder means that more heads at FBI need to roll.

Last edited:
What??????????? But he did nothing wrong? He was a true patriot. Thank you for your service.
Now go and drink a gallon of paint thinner.

You come at the King, you best not miss;)

King-trump-e1494434312887.jpg

The fact that a man of his immorality made it that far up the ladder means that more heads need to roll.
I think immorality is the #1 qualification for these people. How else are they supposed to keep you in check?

I may not be up to date.

Kind of fucked up, no? Was his worst crime having a(n objectively accurate) personal opinion and banging a coworker?

That's pretty accurate

Yeah, so you can be sure that the DOJ knows more about this guy's history than what we've already been told. I'd wager that this isn't damage control for what has already been released, but damage control for what is yet to come. Guy didn't get fired over some partisan messages he sent to his girlfriend. He's dirty.

LOL @ trumpbots criticizing anyone's morality

tenor.gif

The fact that a man of his immorality made it that far up the ladder means that more heads need to roll.

I can't believe a man of Trump's morality made it to president either.

You are kidding, right?

I honestly don't know, so I'm wanting to give you the benefit of the doubt. Between the former heads of the agency (Hoover) and the high-ranking political officials in other areas (Trump, Gingrich, etc.) that are far, far more immoral, this has to be a joke.

I can't believe a man of Trump's morality made it to president either.
We agree on that much.

You are kidding, right?

No.
Between the former heads of the agency (Hoover) and the high-ranking political officials in other areas (Trump, Gingrich, etc.) that are far, far more immoral, this has to be a joke.

The political officials you named were/are accountable to the people through the electoral process.

Hoover was immoral. What's your point?

It wasn't that long ago that people from your team were highly skeptical of the FBI and other intelligence agencies. I was with you. Now that the FBI has gone after your political enemy, your team seems to have thrown all standards out the window.

It wasn't that long ago that people from your team were highly skeptical of the FBI and other intelligence agencies. I was with you. Now that the FBI has gone after your political enemy, your team seems to have thrown all standards out the window.

I have never held, nor has any rational human being, the standard that all members of intelligence agencies must not cheat on their wives or must not text their lovers their opinion that an objectively stupid person is stupid, and that doing so represents organizational rot of any great measure. I mean, do I need to go dig up what appointed officials in previous administrations had affairs and weren't persecuted by the left?

You've really gone off the rails this week. I mean, this is a new low of delusion.

Back