Struve would still knock out Stipe

Diggem

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
The fact that Struve arguably won and beat Stipe up every round of the fight speaks volumes. Stipe has not evolved at all and is still the same fighter. I would bank on Stipe beating up on the feet again. Stipe is overrated and hasn't displayed the well rounded fight skills necessary in order for him to beat Struve.

Thanks TS, saves them and us a lot of time having to wait for an actual fight. Thank God we have you, Nostradumbass.

4 yrs ago.

They went on oppsosite direction since.

#IknowUtrolling

The fact that Struve arguably won and beat Stipe up every round of the fight speaks volumes. Stipe has not evolved at all and is still the same fighter. I would bank on Stipe beating up on the feet again. Stipe is overrated and hasn't displayed the well rounded fight skills necessary in order for him to beat Struve.

Ya right.

Marquardt would totally KO woodley again if they ever fought too.

he could knock him out again, anything can happen look at all the recent fights but you have to think stipe would fight a different fight..or maybe not its been crazy lately just because a fighter is better doesn't mean he will win, i have no idea anymore, i'm just gonna sit back and watch and not think too much about ti

What you dont seem to understand is that Struve is a physical freak and could potentially be champion. But he does not live up to his potential, terrible fight IQ very inactive during fights and breaks easily.

Struve just knocked out Bigfoot. Struve is doing fine.

Struve almost died not too long ago
+ got KTFO a couples of time since.

#whyIarguewithUagain?

Thanks Zoltar.

(starts typing out reply)

(notices the TS is Diggem)

(sighs "what's the use" and goes on to next thread)

Back