Struve will starch JDS ( Boldest claim of 2017).

FedorGOAT

Ultimate Fedorist
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Everything I read about his match with JDS, people act like it'll be a gimme fight for Junior just like the first time. But it won't be.

After getting mauled by Bigshow( one of my favourite fighter, Don't know why UFC cut him) he came back focused & rejuvenated, Which we have seen in both of his bout against BigFoot &Omielanczuk.

Book mark this thread cause I say Stefan will be the HW champion in 2017, In this process he will first starch JDS ( Or a sub, keeping Struves background in mind) then he will take his lead to 2-0 against the reigning defending champ Stipe. This is going to happen.

<{cruzshake}>

JDS is gonna knock him out. Struve loves getting brutally knocked out.

Everything I read about his match with JDS, people act like it'll be a gimme fight for Junior just like the first time. But it won't be.

After getting mauled by Bigshow( one of my favourite fighter, Don't know why UFC cut him) he came back focused & rejuvenated, Which we have seen in both of his bout against BigFoot &Omielanczuk.

Book mark this thread cause I say Stefan will be the HW champion in 2017, In this process he will first starch JDS ( Or a sub, keeping Struves background in mind) then he will take his lead to 2-0 against the reigning defending champ Stipe. This is going to happen.
I could def see it, Heavyweight is a nice division for betting on th underdog, I hope Struve is like 5:1

Wouldn't surprise me.

Everyone thought for years JDS was gonna starch the reem, and then reem lays him out

And the freak-show division continues...

Struve shouldnt be fighting in UFC. He is way too big and is probably not normal human being

If Struve had learned how to use his reach properly I might agree with you. I still have JDS in this one.

I'm still not convinced that fight will happen. I'm hoping one of the two steps up to face Werdum in a few days.

2ykxudy_jpg.gif

I'm still not convinced that fight will happen. I'm hoping one of the two steps up to face Werdum in a few days.
They would have gotten the fight booked asap. No way it comes together now.

It would be a huge comeback considering the heart is no joke. He's looked good lately, his kicks are nasty

People will act like it's not possible but MMA is crazy, especially the HW division. You truly never know for certain who will win. Not saying Struve is going to beat JDS but the possibility is there.

Definitely possible. Anything can happen at HW and all Struve needs is this one big win and hes a bad matchup for Stipe.

Back