struve will beat matt on the feet even with his striking looking like..

Mark-Hunt-KO.gif

I like Struve, but if this didnt teach him to move his head, i'm not sure what will.
I guess we'll find out! Lookin forward to this fight.

head movement? he doesn't need head movement, he needs to put his hands up and see the strikes coming, he's too tall to get tagged clean on the chin, he just puts his hands low and doesn't tuck his chin

he's asking for it

Sem Schilt never had head movement and did all right......struve needs to work on his guard (boxing guard)

War Struve! I'm glad he's back and I hope he stays healty. He's never been in a boring fight, win or lose. I think he will make easy work of Matt, but I doubt if he will ever break into the top 5; the dude has got balls the size of Urijah Faber, too big for his own good, just like when he stood and slugged it out with Hunt after almost GnP-ing to a victory. He should move to a top camp IMHO, where they can teach him to make the most of the advantages he has.

I think its going to look a bit like his fight with Morecraft.

Struve been training with Sem Schilt, p4p no1 k1 champ. Hopefully he will be utilizing his reach just as Schilt does. If he doesnt he might lose vs meathead. If he does he will win on the feet on the ground everywhere!

his offensive striking is actually pretty good, it's his striking defense and fight IQ (ie not using his god damn jab and giant length in general!!!) which is awful...

Back