struve will beat matt on the feet even with his striking looking like..

king of theRing

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Bambi on ice!

Matt if not being spoon fed anymore. Although if he losses, I expect them to give him that lhw that soa beat in his first ufc return fight to let matt get another easy win.

Struve will destroy him anywhere and will still sub him with ease even if his heart stops

Stefan Struve will destroy him just like he did Stipe Miocic, everyone from ciomentaros to fans were banging on and on and on about Stipes miocics apparent golden gloves credentials but when it comes down to it... stefan struve is a HUGE man at 7ft and you will not beat the guy by backing up or countering, all stipe Miocic does is back up and run away, while Matt-Mitrione all he does is try to look for counters.... DUMB MOVE

And thats if Stefan Struve decids to stand with him instead of just taking his useless ass to the mat and subbing him easy style, Brendan Schaub can do it, SO CAN sTEFAN STRUVE.

just hope struve has improved his striking defense/ head movement. Sky is really the limit for this guy.

i can see a well conditioned, 255-60 struve who can avoid some head strikes and clinch, subbing cain.

Bambi on ice!

Matt if not being spoon fed anymore. Although if he losses, I expect them to give him that lhw that soa beat in his first ufc return fight to let matt get another easy win.

Struve will destroy him anywhere and will still sub him with ease even if his heart stops

Struve will sub him. If he's clever he won't stand with Mittrione, he has too much power for Struves chin to handle.

Bambi on ice!

Well maybe not if his heart stops lol, but I hope you're right.....I enjoy watching him fight sometimes but as a person he strikes me to be kind of a shit, and I think the complete opposite of Struve's personality plus he's fun to watch, War Skyscraper!

Bruce-Lee-Battle-Cry.gif

just hope struve has improved his striking defense/ head movement. Sky is really the limit for this guy.

i can see a well conditioned, 255-60 struve who can avoid some head strikes and clinch, subbing cain.

Mark-Hunt-KO.gif

I like Struve, but if tf this didnt teach him to move his head, i'm not sure what will.
I guess we'll find out! Lookin forward to this fight.

I like Struve, but if tf this didnt teach him to move his head, i'm not sure what will.

jesus christ, HE WAS TIRED

You think Matt Mitrione has the striking credentials of mark hunt? Or is he closer to the level of guys Struve usually eats for breakfast... your... Pat Barrys, lavar Johnsons or stipe Miocics.

He does not need to mvoe his head, Matt Mitrione won't even get near his head and honesty, really lanky guys don;t move there head all that much, ever watch wladimir klischo? lennox lewis? This guys mostly use pure distance and a good jab to make sure smaller guys do not catch up to there fragile chins.

Mark-Hunt-KO.gif

The only thing I love more than Hunto's walkaway KO's, is cake!

1) He's at LHW now.

2) He had a bad fight against Soa and doesn't suck as much as you think.

Walt-Harris-vs.-Nikita-Krylov.gif

This was against the supposed 'A' level athlete.

Oh and I can't wait for Struve to throw some more knees.

G-Travis-Browne-superman-punch-knockout-against-Stefan-Struve.gif

w15xer.gif

really pulling for struve here. Hope he gets it to the ground.

Sad too though. I'm a big Struve fan, but I wont lie, I worry for his future. That sort of head trauma cannot be good for a man in later life!

Ditto, he really does seem to love to fight though, it's his passion and his choice.

1) He's at LHW now.

2) He had a bad fight against Soa and doesn't suck as much as you think.

This was against the supposed 'A' level athlete.

Yes, i acutally though he looked half decent in the 2mins or so before he gassed against Soa Paleile

He might beat Mitrione but what would that prove? Thathe is a serious threat to Cain? Struve is probably borderline top 15, Soa Palelei would kill him.

I'm really hoping the problem with Struve was gassing because of his heart condition, and with that now fixed we will see his real potential.

WAR Struve!

Back