Struve Hardy next?

Martialbeef

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Step down from Volkov however still a good test for Greg. Talented grappler is Struvey. If Greg could get a highlight KO on Struve then that's a highlight the UFC would love.

I think it's a reasonable test for him, if Hardy can't beat current day Struve then he doesn't belong in the UFC

I dont wana see struve lose that cuz ... thats whats gonna happen

He won by DQ against Rothwell. Beating the latest HW hype train would be great.

Struve would win that one so easily, remember what he did to Lavar Johnson

I say skip the bs and just hand struve the next ts

Those toucans belong in Bellator, it would be an awful fight

toco-toucan-feeding.jpg

Struve Hardy! sounds familiar but i just can't seem to put a face to the name..

Would be a good fight. A loss to Struve would de rail the UFC's push behind him for sure though lol. But he probably get the KO

You might be onto something here, TS. Look, they want to push Hardy as a legit HW because he's got a crossover background and they think he might make the money one day. I get it. I don't agree with it, but I get it. Hardy hung with Volkov more or less, he's not a shit fighter by any means. If you're gonna try and push a guy, you're not realy gonna do it by having him fight Ben Sosoli, Allen Crowder etc. Why not stick him in there with winnable fights against well-known veterans? Struve is a winnable fight for him but I reckon Struve submits him, 1st round.

Rumor has it struve and co. have literally just finished scouring the arena for one of his testicles and they have now moved onto the parking lot.

I was getting ready to post a 'Hardy vs Rozy next?' thread last night until you-know-what happened. I'm pretty indifferent to that matchup TS, but really who else makes sense for Hardy? Loser of Blaydes-Cigano?

Not bad. I think Hardy should fight a couple cans next because he still needs to develop but Struve is designed to be KOd.

Hardy should fight the black beast only.
At least he'll 100% swang and bang

Back