Struve barely beat snuggie Nog.

Don't think the "eyepoke" was that serious. Keep in my that Miocic was literally running around the ring getting punched in the face that round.

I'd recommend watching it again. The eyepoke was serious and he didn't start getting punched around the cage until after it.

I'd recommend watching it again. The eyepoke was serious and he didn't start getting punched around the cage until after it.

Recommend the same for you. You're saying the eyepoke happened the beginning of the round and pretty much didn't get hit the whole round? 3:50 minutes of him not getting hit? You just previously said the eyepoke was directly caused the flurry.
Struve lands a solid kick to the right side of Miocic

Yeah. He don't seem to improve very much.

I do not think he has a chance against a real gatekeeper like Rothwell or Big Country 2.

Recommend the same for you. You're saying the eyepoke happened the beginning of the round and pretty much didn't get hit the whole round? 3:50 minutes of him not getting hit? You just previously said the eyepoke was directly caused the flurry.
Never said he didn't get hit before the eyepoke, but the eyepoke preceded the finishing flurry. Miocic grabbed his eye, and Struve poured it on.

Has Struve ever been that heavy? Maybe that had an impact

Never said he didn't get hit before the eyepoke, but the eyepoke preceded the finishing flurry. Miocic grabbed his eye, and Struve poured it on.

Fair enough. Miocic grabbed his eye but you have to keep him mind he already got punched around before said "eyepoke". Just find it unfair to call it a fluke.
EDIT:
Here's a gif
adjhTalW.gif

Back