Struve barely beat snuggie Nog.

kashmir

#1 bullshit belt
@Brown
Reaction score
He only looks good when beating Barry, Morecraft, Lavar Johnson and others. Has he ever looked convincing in victory against a half decent opponent?

his strikes seemed to have no power at all

Would've been another classic Nog KO if Struve had some more power in his punches. He was landing at will in rounds 2 and 3.

Struve is pretty crap. He's never going to be elite. He seems like a cool and nice guy but he will never be a top fighter. Doesn't matter how young or tall he is.

I love Struve but damn... he has a lot of work to do. Just glad he won.

Miocic, but it's hard to not call that fight a fluke.

Anyway, Struve isn't improving and he hasn't been a prospect in a while. He's good enough to stay in the UFC, but he'll never contend for the belt.

He only looks good when beating Barry, Morecraft, Lavar Johnson and others. Has he ever looked convincing in victory against a half decent opponent?

Wtf. He clearly beat him.
What is your problem.
He did not entertain you this one time?

I think there was too much hero worship going on for Stefan Skyscraper. He needs an opponent like Bigfoot Silva to really shine.

Miocic, but it's hard to not call that fight a fluke.

Anyway, Struve isn't improving and he hasn't been a prospect in a while. He's good enough to stay in the UFC, but he'll never contend for the belt.

Not sure why it's a fluke. Got his ass kicked in the 2nd. Miocic just got better.

Struve claimed his cardio went to hell due to puking pre-fight. Maybe lack of IV? Maybe being in Brazil makes one want to cover up their poor performance?

Barely beat? Struve hit him a lot and Nog did nothing but push him against the cage and get reversed 100 times.

the only good win he has was Stipe.. and like i said a million times he eye poked him and then did the finish and it wasnt a legit stoppage. it was BS. just go back and watch it

The guy couldn't feint a punch, horrible fight, what a disgrace of a fight

Not sure why it's a fluke. Got his ass kicked in the 2nd. Miocic just got better.

There was a pretty hardcore eyepoke that didn't get called right before the flurry that put Stipe out.

There was a pretty hardcore eyepoke that didn't get called right before the flurry that put Stipe out.

Don't think the "eyepoke" was that serious. Keep in my that Miocic was literally running around the ring getting punched in the face that round.

Back