Strip RDA

I understand the hate for Connor, but seriously guys how can you defend getting injured so close to fight time? This shit just keeps happening, something has to be done. Maybe stripping the tittle is a little extreme, but there should be some type of punishment.
No, it's part of the sport.

latest

Yeah RDA does not deserve the belt in the first place
He got his ass handed to him by Khabib

Are you serious? Of course he deserves the belt. He dominated the former champ in a title fight...

That's like saying Anderson didn't deserve the belt because he got subbed by Ryo Chonan.

ok, I was kind if with you until this shit post. C'mon bruh. It's bullshit to assume he's lying about this.

FOR SHAME 5 YEAR OLD WHITE BELT!!!

FOR SHAME!!!!!!

I was a little out of line with that one, I'm just very pissed.

Interin or not the belt should be something of value and to be preserved IMO. You don't just throw a belt to someone who never even fought in the division against a no-camp fighter.

Specially if the champion is active and on a tear.

Nah. It's not that important. The guy that holds the belt isn't even necessarily the best.

Whoever shows up to fight and wins should be given the props and the spotlight for the time being.

RDA is not "on a tear". He took almost a year off after he won the belt.

If Conor's your man crush, you should learn to spell his name

Now hypothetically speaking...if RDA destroyed and injured Conor, you're ok with his FW belt getting stripped in that case?

TS needs to be banned. this is the stupidest post ever. Has the TS ever not been a victim?

Hey TS...!

Rambo-Ametralladora-69265.gif

giphy.gif

Set a precedent, that if you get yourself injured a week before a fight, the belt is stripped, you are replaced and someone else is put in your spot to fight for the vacated tittle. We'll see how many more Champs get injured.

It's just too close to fight day. There has to be repercussion for training like an asshole.

This has to stop happening.

Edit: I understand the hate for Connor, but seriously guys how can you defend getting injured so close to fight time? This shit just keeps happening, something has to be done. Maybe stripping the tittle is a little extreme, but there should be some type of punishment.

Conor never pulled out of a fight due to injury. More fighters need to train smarter, if Conor can do why can't others?

Conor never pulled out of a fight due to injury. More fighters need to train smarter, if Conor can do why can't others?

Because Conor trains smart and is the new breed.

To many stubborn go hard till the end with no pads fighters that won't adapt to new training.

If Conor's your man crush, you should learn to spell his name

Now hypothetically speaking...if RDA destroyed and injured Conor, you're ok with his FW belt getting stripped in that case?
That's "IF" RDA show up! That's some big IF you got there!

RDA has been one of the most consistently active fighters in the UFC for years. Just stop. I'm a Conor fan, but we don't need a truly meaningless interim title. It's not like RDA has pulled out of fight after fight like Aldo did.

Conor is confident. Aldo, RDA and their camps force themselves to try harder and harder because they were afraid to lose and got injured.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back