Strip RDA

Don't strip him, Interim title is appropriate tho

The most grueling sport to train for and you want to strip him? Piss off

Set a precedent, that if you get yourself injured a week before a fight, the belt is stripped, you are replaced and someone else is put in your spot to fight for the vacated tittle. We'll see how many more Champs get injured.

It's just too close to fight day. There has to be repercussion for training like an asshole.

This has to stop happening.

Edit: I understand the hate for Connor, but seriously guys how can you defend getting injured so close to fight time? This shit just keeps happening, something has to be done. Maybe stripping the tittle is a little extreme, but there should be some type of punishment.
"strip RDA"giphy (1).gif

Yeah RDA does not deserve the belt in the first place
He got his ass handed to him by Khabib
By your intelligent logic there, Conor does not deserve the belt because he got submitted by 2 no names!!

giphy.gif

I'm pretty gutted as I was well up for this fight.
However injuries happen, like it or not. All those people saying he should still fight, I'm pretty sure he would not be medically cleared to fight even if he wanted to.
If he has broken his foot its impossible to fight...sometimes fighters have to be protected from themselves.

Set a precedent, that if you get yourself injured a week before a fight, the belt is stripped, you are replaced and someone else is put in your spot to fight for the vacated tittle. We'll see how many more Champs get injured.

It's just too close to fight day. There has to be repercussion for training like an asshole.

Edit: I understand the hate for Connor, but seriously guys how can you defend getting injured so close to fight time? This shit just keeps happening, something has to be done. Maybe stripping the tittle is a little extreme, but there should be some type of punishment.

You should be stripped of your account.

I see what you mean fella. When fighters pull out so close to the fight, especially if it's a big fight then it's the most frustrating thing ever. The fucks he been kicking?

WTF interin dude just fought 3 months ago.

Why does everyone get so upset at the idea of interim title fights? It's not that big of a deal. Like it's some blow to the honour of the champ and his fans...

You are the best, you agree to show up and fight on a certain date, you pull out at the very last fucking minute leaving zero room for replacement, you are no longer the undisputed champ. If you were to show up to do your job you would have lost, so the guy that takes your spot gets some of your juice. Just like a replacement in a tournament would.

Interim vs whoever he wants. Then fight rda at 200. Followed by, well if he wins then whatever and whoever he wants.

I'm almost at this conclusion. You're a 5 year old white belt by the way. Kudos for that. Legit.

Why does everyone get so upset at the idea of interim title fights? It's not that big of a deal. Like it's some blow to the honour of the champ and his fans...

You are the best, you agree to show up and fight on a certain date, you pull out at the very last fucking minute leaving zero room for replacement, you are no longer the undisputed champ. If you were to show up to do your job you would have lost, so the guy that takes your spot gets some of your juice. Just like a replacement in a tournament would.

Interin or not the belt should be something of value and to be preserved IMO. You don't just throw a belt to someone who never even fought in the division against a no-camp fighter.

Specially if the champion is active and on a tear.

RDA calls it an easy fight now he pulls out to buy more time because he's not ready. It's just bs, I was looking forward to this fight.

ok, I was kind if with you until this shit post. C'mon bruh. It's bullshit to assume he's lying about this.

FOR SHAME 5 YEAR OLD WHITE BELT!!!

FOR SHAME!!!!!!

Just no.

I am easily as upset as anyone, bu this is asinine. What they do need to do is establish an "etched in stone" title defense timeline for the champion to defend their belts.

The penalty for a #1 contender should be to go to the BACK OF THE LINE and be forced to fight their way back into contention.

I do agree that there should also be some sort of precedent to break it off in the A$$ of the "team" that injures the challenger withing a couple of weeks before the bout.

READ MY SIGNATURE. I have been venomous and adamant since GSP's 19 month vacation approved by Dana White!

Back