Strip RDA

Throw Bones

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
Set a precedent, that if you get yourself injured a week before a fight, the belt is stripped, you are replaced and someone else is put in your spot to fight for the vacated tittle. We'll see how many more Champs get injured.

It's just too close to fight day. There has to be repercussion for training like an asshole.

This has to stop happening.

Edit: I understand the hate for Connor, but seriously guys how can you defend getting injured so close to fight time? This shit just keeps happening, something has to be done. Maybe stripping the tittle is a little extreme, but there should be some type of punishment.

Last edited:
He just fought in December and you want to strip him? MMA much there fella?

zxnx53.jpg

Yeah let's strip you of thread making privileges instead. All of the greats have suffered injuries. You sound like an MMA casual that thinks a fighter who gets injured is just scared. It's called training hard and getting hurt for it. You'd know this if you weren't sitting in your recliner eating Cheetos all day.

Set a precedent, that if you get yourself injured a week before a fight, the belt is stripped, you are replaced and someone else is put in your spot to fight for the vacated tittle. We'll see how many more Champs get injured.

It's just too close to fight day. There has to be repercussion for training like an asshole.

This has to stop happening.

tumblr_m69bbtbBRA1rqfhi2o1_500.gif

I don't think you quite understand the purpose of an interim belt, but even so, this situation REALLY doesn't need one of those either.

People get hurt, is normal. You only get stripped if you have Cruz limbs.

Yeah RDA does not deserve the belt in the first place
He got his ass handed to him by Khabib

Because everyone wants to see Conor vs RDA with a broken foot..

Injuries are injuries, sometime there is nothing you can do about it. I don't understand why you feel so emotional about this, Conor was the one who was fighting and picking up the paycheck not you..

Tyson Griffin ruined him. simply no longer the same fighter

I understand the hate for Connor, but seriously guys how can you defend getting injured so close to fight time? This shit just keeps happening, something has to be done. Maybe stripping the tittle is a little extreme, but there should be some type of punishment.

RDA calls it an easy fight now he pulls out to buy more time because he's not ready. It's just bs, I was looking forward to this fight.
You try breaking your foot. Pretty sure they already have the proof, so you sound like a joke right now.

Back