Strip him... Cormier vs gus for the title!!!!

The PED use in all likelyhood is meant to level the playing field... because again almost all fighters are doing it. People just hate Jon Jones and want to see him punished. And since there isn't a pro fighter to date who has been able to "punish" him people are putting all their eggs in the "I hope he fails his post fight test" basket.

I know why in that case. He doesn't need it though and has way way too much to lose. Unless mentally he needs that edge?

Honestly I'd say this is the answer in most cases.

I honestly wouldn't care if they allowed PEDS. But until then it can give a fighter a clear edge over a not on PEDS. At that point though even the fighters that don't use them now most likely wouldn't use them then.

If he fails the test coming up

Is there a statement specific to the cir test? This is a general 'we'll do anything we can'. And even with a funding source are we sure the nsac is allowed to order the cir?

And if both answers are yes, do we think it will actually happen?

To the former, hell no. Dana and most of the MMA media has been silent. But, this can be used to wave in front of them, holding them to their words.

As far as the latter all indications say that can and should.

To the last point. I'm 50/50. It should happen. I don't know if it will.

If the "rumours" are true and JJ does not pass the "IN" Competition drug testing, he should be stripped.

Gus vs Cormier for the title shot and Rumble can have the winner. Plain and simple.

Jones can work his way back from "rehab" and fight the champ when he returns.

F*k dat! Make Cormier walk the path for real this time, not no laid out rose petals Dana gave him to Jon. Go do work against Rumble, Rashad, Bader, Glover, Davis, do I really need to go on?

If the "rumours" are true and JJ does not pass the "IN" Competition drug testing, he should be stripped.

Gus vs Cormier for the title shot and Rumble can have the winner. Plain and simple.

Jones can work his way back from "rehab" and fight the champ when he returns.

coke no..

...but evidence suggests Jones was taking PEDs... and for that he should lose it.

F*k dat! Make Cormier walk the path for real this time, not no laid out rose petals Dana gave him to Jon. Go do work against Rumble, Rashad, Bader, Glover, Davis, do I really need to go on?

He'll beat all those guys you listed anyway. Rashad will be his toughest challenge there.

It would not became a Win for DC, so nothing changes much really, Jones would be stripped of his title if the test comes back positive for PED

He'll beat all those guys you listed anyway. Rashad will be his toughest challenge there.

Meh, he got one shot already off that pure assumption. He should beat some contenders.

Listen... I hate bones. He is not my kind of guy at all and i rooted for DC.

What matters is Jones got his hand raised and won the fight. A NC wouldn't change that. I know it, DC knows it and Jones know it. This is a very dark time.

On the contrary, thats exactly what it should change.

Seek out my posts when it comes to PEDs. I have said time and time again that roids are not the invincibility stars the mario bros fucked in their games. People still lose on PEDs and they didnt give Vitor is spin kick against Luke. However, I cant deny that they can give an advantage in indirect strength development, size changes, and in this one, grueling matches.

If in fact Jones doesnt pass, that means DC was at an unfair disadvantage. It doesnt mean DC would win, but it does mean his loss is unjust.

I'm just gonna throw this out there without even looking; You said the same thing when DC was facing Jon, didn't you?

To the former, hell no. Dana and most of the MMA media has been silent. But, this can be used to wave in front of them, holding them to their words.

As far as the latter all indications say that can and should.

To the last point. I'm 50/50. It should happen. I don't know if it will.

I'm not saying your wrong, because I honestly don't know, but what indications are those?

coke no..

...but evidence suggests Jones was taking PEDs... and for that he should lose it.

You all have me rolling in laughter "lets just go with what the evidence suggests" f*k other factors like diet, supplements herbal or chemical, medication....?

Listen... I hate bones. He is not my kind of guy at all and i rooted for DC.

What matters is Jones got his hand raised and won the fight. A NC wouldn't change that. I know it, DC knows it and Jones know it. This is a very dark time.

I disagree. It absolutely changes it, it means the fight (as far as we know) wasn't fought on fair terms.

If it turned out Liddell had brass knuckles on under the gloves would it change things?

It's not so different, really.

Back