Striking Accuracy Stats of Cruz opponents, you won't believe who had the better accuracy against him

"You only have a 31% chance of hitting me." - Cody

<DrakeLaugh>

His accuracy on fight metric is higher than 31% I think
But it's still not that high
His defense is number 1 in the sport among active fighters, but his differential is barely over 1. He's getting hit as much as he's landing. His style is extremely risky, and it's a testament to his instincts and savvy that he can get away with it

His accuracy on fight metric is higher than 31% I think
But it's still not that high
His defense is number 1 in the sport among active fighters, but his differential is barely over 1. He's getting hit as much as he's landing. His style is extremely risky, and it's a testament to his instincts and savvy that he can get away with it

Yeah I forgot to say 31 is his significant striking accuracy, his total striking accuracy should be something like 40%

ce427620d4cfa5d7a5f8091ebec01c71.png

the dj vs cruz fight was fun, but you could clearly tell that cruz was the bigger stronger opponent. It was extremely obvious in that fight
I'd like to see a rematch. DJ has gotten a lot better since then and hasn't lost a fight since Cruz. If Cruz beats Garbrandt, I hope they make a DJ vs Cruz fight. I think DJ's skill has evolved enough and he has enough of a speed advantage that he could make it more interesting than the first fight. Cruz has improved as well, but he spent a lot of time on the sidelines.

I watched all of those fights, so I find this very easy to believe, almost common sense even. Cruz struggled with DJ's speed, so he out wrestled him. It makes me wonder how Dom will handle codys speed.

Why wouldn't I believe it? Mighty Mouse was schooling Cruz on the feet. That's why he resorted to takedowns.

What do you think about a DJ/Dom rematch?

With the new upcoming rules DJ would have a better chance of winning a decision than the first time, Cruz struggles on the feet against faster opponents also DJ has improved much more than him since then (because of injuries Cruz had), but then again, size difference is too big (it's also true that MM wouldn't have that speed difference if it wasn't for his height)

It's a 60-40 fight for Cruz I think

Tj essentially used djs game plan against Dom, use strikes to make Dom move his head into positions where it's easier to hit him on the 3rd-4th strike, but Tj is slower so he landed less, also a better wrestler though so Dom couldn't ground him out like he did to dj.

Not sure where I'm going with this but cool stats bro
This makes the most sense to me about the tj fight. Good on u for simplifying it for me. I am a big fan of tj I was hoping he would have a potential goat performance but cruz fuckin cruzed him. Love or hate the guy wins fights, sadly I'd like him better if he could string some good finishes could be shallow but fuck it lol

With the new upcoming rules DJ would have a better chance of winning a decision than the first time, Cruz struggles on the feet against faster opponents also DJ has improved much more than him since then (because of injuries Cruz had), but then again, size difference is too big (it's also true that MM wouldn't have that speed difference if it wasn't for his height)

Same thoughts from me really. If DJ was just a bit heavier I think I'd favor him, he dealt with the reach expertly and he landed a lot and was able to steer Dom outside the black lines over and over. Just didn't have the TDD. Before the Tim Elliot fight I thought it was a toss up, but I actually think Elliot is like Cruz-lite in a lot of ways but with heavier hands, and DJ beat him cleanly 49-46 (wasn't close), but he did have to dig deeper than I thought he would to do it

Mm brought it in that fight. pushed the pace the whole time. cruz was just a bit bigger and a bit better. That fight made me a fan of MM. i seen him beat miguel but it was his fight against cruz that made me a fan. if anyone hasent seen it try to rewatch if you can. MM at 135 is aggressive as fuck

Yeah I forgot to say 31 is his significant striking accuracy, his total striking accuracy should be something like 40%

ce427620d4cfa5d7a5f8091ebec01c71.png
how about his power level ?
{<goku}

What rules?

Not shocked at all, MM is fast and has good stand up.
This^ But its a shame i have literally no excitement watching a MM fight. Not that i refuse it, but the heart wants what the heart wants, in this case, it don't want.

This^ But its a shame i have literally no excitement watching a MM fight. Not that i refuse it, but the heart wants what the heart wants, in this case, it don't want.
Same. I know MM is very skilled, one of the most well rounded guys right now but I just don't care. I can't get excited when I know he beats everyone easily. I remember everybody losing their shit over Cejudo and I know he had nothing for MM.

I guess he needs a better challenger for me to get excited. Until then I will watch but I'm not dying to see his fights unlike some other guys.

Bantamweight rankings for the most important strike (read as my favorite) stat, differential
Screen_Shot_2016_12_30_at_11_33_09_AM.png

Cruz down at eight
He gets hit, statistically, almost as much as he lands

Why is why ian intriguing fight, Cody hits harder than any of his previous opponents. Something will get through, depends how good Cruz' s beard is.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back