Media Strickland talking to Marshman midfight

As crazy as that is, at least he's talking to someone, unlike Paulo Filho
b87nl4_medium.gif

I didn't enjoy it, it was in a situation dude was big favourite and was not finishing essentially a squash match he should have done... If i'd seen this dude doing this when he's actually fighting someone decent or behind in a close fought fight i'd maybe change my mind, like with Nate and Max Holloway.. Until then WAR URIAH! hope he kicks Sean's throat off.

I don't think that went over quite as well as Sean had thought it would. It had the "Don't fear me, fear the consequences" level cringe.

He won't fall cause ya got Pillowfists Sean. bork1}

lol

What an absolutely irrelevant and terrible main event and card as a whole tomorrow .

I don't think that went over quite as well as Sean had thought it would. It had the "Don't fear me, fear the consequences" level cringe.

He won't fall cause ya got Pillowfists Sean. bork1}

lol
His delivery was very cheese... I almost felt like I was watching some low time actor doing their best "Here's Johnny!" impression.
BOLRz.gif

Been a fan of Seans crazy ass for a minute. Always saw alot of potential in him, think he will become a solid top 10 MW soon

What an absolutely irrelevant and terrible main event and card as a whole tomorrow .

Bellator card at least has one great fight, and a few interesting fighters on the rest of the card.

Strickland seems like a dick. Maybe the fat bjj guy punked him for good reason

Back