Strickland: I’m probably the last person UFC would want as champion

The day someone dies in a UFC fight is the day MMA is done and over.

You thought the scaremongering from the 90s and early 2000s was bad? Watch what they do when someone dies.

And I think the UFC knows that.

Before some idiots come along telling me that people have already died in MMA, yes, thanks, I know. But never in the UFC. Never on live TV with a million people watching. And yes, the stage makes a difference.
Injuries and CTE aside, it’s amazing how safe this sport is from a mortality perspective.

Jesus Christ you're quite the pussy, lol.
What are you that guy that was in the reserves that brags to his buddies what he did? I have no problem in telling the truth about what I’ve done for the lat 18 years. I won’t brag online about it. Message me. I’ve probably seen more death that you have asshole.

I’m soft as shit? Hahaha. Ok tough guy have a good day.
I just realized when you were talking about Soldiers, you were quoting your own post LMAO and responding to it as if it were another person! Wow, my dude, just wow...did you forget to sign out of your alt account before replying to yourself? Pretty pathetic when you have to astroturf support for your own argument.

Jesus Christ you're quite the pussy, lol.
Let’s go hardass. You list the number you’ve killed and I’ll say him many lives I’ve saved.
I just realized when you were talking about Soldiers, you were quoting your own post LMAO and responding to it as if it were another person! Wow, my dude, just wow...did you forget to sign out of your alt account before replying to yourself? Pretty pathetic when you have to astroturf support for your own argument.
My bad. I was on my phone. Typically on my laptop. Tell us how fucking hard you are and what you did in the Army. I have no problem in saying what I’ve done when you were over sea’s.

Yeah, I'm incredibly wounded. That you don't understand that it being aimed at "no one in particular" is the point, is amusing.

You're a tad slow, buddy.
It's banter. I've heard many people make similar claims, and it amounts to nothing. Watch his entire section of the conference, it is quite clear he isn't a sociopath. In fact, "sociopath" and "psychopath" get used so frequently and incorrectly that people like you are going to force the words to lose meaning. BTW, are you and johny ringo the same guy? Is he your alt account?

Ufc does not have anything to worry about. Since it will never happen.

Let’s go hardass. You list the number you’ve killed and I’ll say him many lives I’ve saved.

My bad. I was on my phone. Typically on my laptop. Tell us how fucking hard you are and what you did in the Army. I have no problem in saying what I’ve done when you were over sea’s.
So you forgot what you said a few posts earlier, then quoted yourself???? Haha, you're really exposing yourself. No one is that dumb, not even you. Just own up, troll...

Also, I never once said anything about my toughness, I just said that I was in the Army for 9 years and I've encountered many people talking the way Sean does. I'm not sure exactly why you think that's me "telling you how hard I am".

It's banter. I've heard many people make similar claims, and it amounts to nothing. Watch his entire section of the conference, it is quite clear he isn't a sociopath. In fact, "sociopath" and "psychopath" get used so frequently and incorrectly that people like you are going to force the words to lose meaning. BTW, are you and johny ringo the same guy? Is he your alt account?
I didn't call him any kind of "...path". I called him a fucking moron. Because he is one. And so are you.

I didn't call him any kind of "...path". I called him a fucking moron. Because he is one. And so are you.
And are you the same person as johny ringo? C'mon man, let's do this with some honor. If you got caught, own up. I mean, you got the two guys fighting with me and at least one of them isn't tabbing out properly. My guess is it's the same guy on both accounts.

I live live close to Eglin and deal with 7th group all the time. Have friends with them. None talk or act like Strictland. I’m done. Have a good night. Empress middle school kids. Real warri
So you forgot what you said a few posts earlier, then quoted yourself???? Haha, you're really exposing yourself. No one is that dumb, not even you. Just own up, troll...

What do you need clarification with idiot. My pony still stands. Why are you defending him? As a soldier that fights for his country abs you knowing damn well he’s full of it why are you fe

Also, I never once said anything about my toughness, I just said that I was in the Army for 9 years and I've encountered many people talking the way Sean does. I'm not sure exactly why you think that's me "telling you how hard I am".
what did I say a few post earlier? I am a man and will admit if im wrong. So you are saying Sean deserves to talk the way you and your friends did in the Army? was he that tough and went out and killed people?

And are you the same person as johny ringo? C'mon man, let's do this with some honor. If you got caught, own up. I mean, you got the two guys fighting with me and at least one of them isn't tabbing out properly. My guess is it's the same guy on both accounts.
As I said, you're a moron.

Styles make fights and Sean is a good sized MW, another big win he may have what it take to stifle Izzy by putting on the pressure and popping a jab constantly. Hell, he was even quick to check the leg kick after only like one or two.

He’s tall enough to lean back and not give up footing/spacing dodging punches and comes back firing in your face.

Jan showed Izzy can be stifled striking.

Not saying he can easily beat Izzy here, but he may be ready to put up a fight soon.

Lets figure this out. I live a few miles from Eglin and both of my neighbors are 7TH. what exactly died you do? lets hear how much you and Strictland had in common. I can call your bullshit In minutes
leave him alone. He was more than likely in the National Guard and got his feeling hurt.

Nice.. enjoyed being a fan for a night ffs :confused:

he's just too darn edgy. All the "fat cats" in their "suits and ties" wouldn't know how to deal with this guy, he's just too real
If for real you understand dumb, then you are right.

Im on my laptop now. The difference between him and a cold blooded killer is he would've done it! He wouldn't need to go to a talk shit to talk about how psycho he is. We would know. He would killed that man. He is talking shit. We all have that freind. Stop defending him. fuck!

What are you that guy that was in the reserves that brags to his buddies what he did? I have no problem in telling the truth about what I’ve done for the lat 18 years. I won’t brag online about it. Message me. I’ve probably seen more death that you have asshole.
I said very clearly in my post that I served 9 years active duty. The only reason I'm not still in is because I suffered a severe concussion in Afghanistan, and when they sent me to Germany for scans, the guys in the Combat Stress clinic diagnosed me with PTSD and they sent me to San Antonio instead of back to Afghanistan. I was placed in a transition unit and had to do 2 years of therapy before they decided to medboard me. They said that my combination of severe depression, PTSD, and head traumua is a "co morbid" mental condition, so they didn't want me traipsing around the desert with a rifle.

And I would never brag to anyone about "having seen more death" than someone. You sound like a fake fuck.

I live live close to Eglin and deal with 7th group all the time. Have friends with them. None talk or act like Strictland. I’m done. Have a good night. Empress middle school kids. Real warri

what did I say a few post earlier? I am a man and will admit if im wrong. So you are saying Sean deserves to talk the way you and your friends did in the Army? was he that tough and went out and killed people?

Exactly! Listen to most military or special forces talk from almost any country. They didn’t enjoy it and it haunts them. I’m not patting myself on the back but I’ve seen a lot of death and it’s nothing to brag about or be proud of. Let me clarify. Ive never killed. Just seen. Still has lingering affects.

You said ^ (see above) in response to
Because he keeps saying it. Let’s be honest. Even trained killers have a problem with killing people and he’s wanting to do it for the world to see and while he’s enjoying it. Btw…this isn’t his first statement about wanting to kill someone and it being fun. He’s a nut job. Me personally. I’m not buying his act.

I said very clearly in my post that I served 9 years active duty. The only reason I'm not still in is because I suffered a severe concussion in Afghanistan, and when they sent me to Germany for scans, the guys in the Combat Stress clinic diagnosed me with PTSD and they sent me to San Antonio instead of back to Afghanistan. I was placed in a transition unit and had to do 2 years of therapy before they decided to medboard me. They said that my combination of severe depression, PTSD, and head traumua is a "co morbid" mental condition, so they didn't want me traipsing around the desert with a rifle.

And I would never brag to anyone about "having seen more death" than someone. You sound like a fake fuck.
I hate that you went through that and would never wish that upon anyone. You being overseas should understand the gravity of taking another mans life. I by no means was bragging about "death" I am a retired Fireman and seen my fair share of shit. I delt with fixing. lets agree to disagree and enjoy MMA. Fuck anyone that gets enjoyment outta killing someone in a fight though.

Back