Strickland: I’m probably the last person UFC would want as champion

Him saying he'd be in prison for cooking meth in his trailer if not for the UFC.. ugh yeah I'd say the UFC doesn't like that lol

What did you say? That the L on his record was a legit loss and not a freak accident?

I attributed a certain kind of sexual deviancy to him that would be very controversial and offensive in today's society.

Him saying he'd be in prison for cooking meth in his trailer if not for the UFC.. ugh yeah I'd say the UFC doesn't like that lol
He wouldn't be in prison for meth, just going up and doing joe Schilling things and punching people unexpected, more preferably in the back of the head, cause he'd be that kind of guy.

Could you imagine the the trash talk leading up to a fight with Vettori?

Like you've never heard other fighters talking about killing opponents. So much pearl clutching in this thread.
There's a big difference between "I'm gonna kill this guy" and "I would love to kill someone in a fight".

But by all means continue whining about pearl clutching.

There's a big difference between "I'm gonna kill this guy" and "I would love to kill someone in a fight".

But by all means continue whining about pearl clutching.
Ok buddy. I'm sorry Sean's big bad words, aimed at no one in particular, wounded you so badly.

Because he keeps saying it. Let’s be honest. Even trained killers have a problem with killing people and he’s wanting to do it for the world to see and while he’s enjoying it. Btw…this isn’t his first statement about wanting to kill someone and it being fun. He’s a nut job. Me personally. I’m not buying his act.
He's just talking nonsense. Remember when Jones said he was gonna kill DC? That's a threat. What Sean's doing is just a tough form of banter. And you're soft as shit.

He's just talking nonsense. Remember when Jones said he was gonna kill DC? That's a threat. What Sean's doing is just a tough form of banter. And you're soft as shit.
I’m soft as shit? Hahaha. Ok tough guy have a good day.

Exactly! Listen to most military or special forces talk from almost any country. They didn’t enjoy it and it haunts them. I’m not patting myself on the back but I’ve seen a lot of death and it’s nothing to brag about or be proud of. Let me clarify. Ive never killed. Just seen. Still has lingering affects.
And, BTW, I served for 9 years as AD Army. I've fought in both Iraq and Afghanistan. You're right, killing is nothing to talk about so likely, so I'd guess that Sean probably doesn't have much experience with it and that's why he talks about it the way he does. He's just talking shit, and I've seen plenty of Soldiers talk that way about perceived enemies, then change their mind once they experience true violence. The ones you have to worry about are the ones who go through it and THEN embrace it.

Ok buddy. I'm sorry Sean's big bad words, aimed at no one in particular, wounded you so badly.
Yeah, I'm incredibly wounded. That you don't understand that it being aimed at "no one in particular" is the point, is amusing.

You're a tad slow, buddy.

eh he talks a big game for someone who fights like he does. he's still fun and is a very good puncher, but not a psycho at all lmao. love the skinhead bisping vibes tho, you can't deny the similarities.

Guys like palhares are real crazy.

And, BTW, I served for 9 years as AD Army. I've fought in both Iraq and Afghanistan. You're right, killing is nothing to talk about so likely, so I'd guess that Sean probably doesn't have much experience with it and that's why he talks about it the way he does. He's just talking shit, and I've seen plenty of Soldiers talk that way about perceived enemies, then change their mind once they experience true violence. The ones you have to worry about are the ones who go through it and THEN embrace it.
ahh fuck off with your tough guy bullshit. I know your type and not impressed. Buy an old firebird and a Jean jacket and impress your local highschool cheerleaders

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back