Streetbeefs Megathread

Inverse

Ginger Belt
Staff member
Sherdog.com Staff
Reaction score
Any of you guys watch Streetbeefs on YouTube? Some interesting fights here to say the least. Streetbeefs fights are either MMA or boxing and tend to involve two people that have "beef" but not always. Their production value has come a long way recently with them seemingly setting up a ring for fights now.

Post any Streetbeefs related content here.

Description via youtube:
"OUR MATCHES ARE 100% LEGAL IN THE STATE OF VIRGINIA.. "STREETBEEFS founder SCARFACE was the focus of the NEW YORK TIMES documentary titled GUNS TO GLOVES, wich can be seen in the link below,and has also appeared on 3 different TV shows. After years of watching people in my area severly hurt each other over various disputes, I decided to offer a solution. Come to SATANS BACKYARD and put gloves on to settle your dispute. No guns,No knives,No gang of friends jumping in. Just you, your Foe, the referee, and a group of spectators. I've settled hundreds of disputes in our area with this method, and hope to settle THOUSANDS more, all while entertaining my viewers. SOME FIGHTS ARE PURELY FOR SPORT, some are REAL beef, and ALL are entertaining. Streetbeefs fighters form a bond with each other, and develope lasting friendships, and I take pride in providing a safer outlet for aggressive young men and women to solve disagreements without killing each other or going 2 jail

Most Viewed Recent Fights:

YouTube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/user/yungxcraven/videos

Sort By, Most Popular:
https://www.youtube.com/user/yungxcraven/videos?view=0&sort=p&flow=grid

Last edited:
What's the rule on posting street beefs here? Is it allowed?

They've had some good fights recently.

1. Jorge Lessvidal got BTFO

2. Lol,as soon as homeboy started listing his sponsors I knew that the whiteboy was fucked. Always follow the money folks

3. 0-1 vs. 1-0, what could possibly go wrong. Still I was surprised that a man with pink hair could win a fight period.

4. High level shit but fuck that spoiler. Amateurs, smh

5. As soon as homeboy started going uhhh in the preflight I knew it was a wrap.

I want to see Tyree (winner of 2nd fight) vs Mammoth (winner of 5th fight)

Would be an excellent matchup imo

1. Jorge Lessvidal got BTFO

2. Lol,as soon as homeboy started listing his sponsors I knew that the whiteboy was fucked. Always follow the money folks

3. 0-1 vs. 1-0, what could possibly go wrong. Still I was surprised that a man with pink hair could win a fight period.

4. High level shit but fuck that spoiler. Amateurs, smh

5. As soon as homeboy started going uhhh in the preflight I knew it was a wrap.
They spoil fights with the thumbnail constantly. Stupid

They spoil fights with the thumbnail constantly. Stupid

Totally agree. It reeks of desperation. It’s combat sports. People want to watch other people scrapping. Just let the fights breathe and trust in the quality. Good fights will go viral. Again: amateurs

Moved your Streetbeefs contribution here in response to question in OP. Thanks for throwing these up. @Robocok

Back