Street League Skateboarding

Iron Mang

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
This is for the Sherbros and gals that currently skate, used to skate, or just still enjoy watching this new batch of skaters rip things to shreds. The 2022 SLS Championship Tour started this past July in Jacksonville, FL, and will occur this weekend in Seattle, WA. Then it is on to Vegas on October 8th/9th, and then the World Championship contest in Rio De Janeiro, Brazil on November 5th/6th. Skateboarding is still a passion of mine, even though I am old(er) and don't skate anymore.

Here is the Finals from Jacksonville to get caught up. It was amazing. I was floored throughout the contest, on how much skating has evolved and how crazy technical it has become. Love it!

SLS Seattle Final - SICK!!

Last edited:
May need to give it a watch later. Are the Japanese still tearing shit up? Is P-Rod competing this year?

Does Thrasher Magazine still exist?
Used to read that back in the 80's cause my elementary school BFF was heavy into skateboarding

Been skating for 17 yrs. Was my life and obsession as a teen.

I still keep up with video parts, pros, and all contests. Been several good comps recently. Dew Tour, SL, X games, Tampa Pro, qualifier in Rome, Battle at the Berrics, Mano A Mano, Red Bull Solus.

Used to read that back in the 80's cause my elementary school BFF was heavy into skateboarding
Of course. I still have a subscription. Their YT channel is where it’s at though.

This is for the Sherbros and gals that currently skate, used to skate, or just still enjoy watching this new batch of skaters rip things to shreds. The 2022 SLS Championship Tour started this past July in Jacksonville, FL, and will occur this weekend in Seattle, WA. Then it is on to Vegas on October 8th/9th, and then the World Championship contest in Rio De Janeiro, Brazil on November 5th/6th. Skateboarding is still a passion of mine, even though I am old(er) and don't skate anymore.

Here is the Finals from Jacksonville to get caught up. It was amazing. I was floored throughout the contest, on how much skating has evolved and how crazy technical it has become. Love it!

Who’s your competing pro you mostly pull for?Jamie Foy, Joslin, Luan are my dudes.

I'm sure Conquistadors are in your blood somewhere
Not quite. My family is from Argentina. My great-grandparents on my father’s side arrived from Northern Italy, and my mother’s side is German.

Is there still Tony Hawk money flowing? I hope these guys are getting paid

Yep it does. They seem to still be going on strong. At least stronger than Transworld Skateboarding. < Not sure that the name fits in the current social climate, though. lol

Back