STREET FIGHTER V-v6:CE - 2020 Summer Update. Dan, Oro, Rose, Akira and ??? Join the cast.

Well shit. I'm back on the train. Maining with Ed again, but I'm branching out to other characters (Akuma and Karin, my old main) as well at the moment.

Well shit. I'm back on the train. Maining with Ed again, but I'm branching out to other characters (Akuma and Karin, my old main) as well at the moment.

Welcome back to the fold. Hopefully Ed gets some buffs in the 4.5 patch that will inevitably come out soon. I actually lost to an Ed at the Victrix event. He was pretty good with him. Hard to jump in on because his AA’s were on point. He did decently well at the tournament.

NCR top 8 is Sunday at 4 pm Eastern. I'm frankly pretty happy about that.

Sorry guys, drowned in pools. Went to 1-2. Lost to Gachikun and RobTV.

Sorry guys, drowned in pools. Went to 1-2. Lost to Gachikun and RobTV.
Gachikun is crazy good, and I've seen RobTV beat some pretty big names. At this point you practically have to be top 8 material just to make it out of pools at a major.

Gachikun is crazy good, and I've seen RobTV beat some pretty big names. At this point you practically have to be top 8 material just to make it out of pools at a major.

Seriously no joke. Every pool had killers in them. Both Gachikun and RobTV were very nice but when it came time to play, they hammered me. Rashid is so hard to get out of the corner. RobTV ended up using Karin. I almost took one rd off him but dropped my last Hozanto that would have killed.

Lol Daigo playing Guile like he's Ken against ProblemX.

And Punk beats the Capcom Cup champ 3-0. Playing against him must feel like fighting an old-school, cheating boss in arcade mode.

And Punk beats the Capcom Cup champ 3-0. Playing against him must feel like fighting an old-school, cheating boss in arcade mode.

I thought Punk was going to take this tournament. His neutral was great but still lost to his demon.

I thought Punk was going to take this tournament. His neutral was great but still lost to his demon.
I think Tokido is just better at reading his opponent and adapting than just about anyone. The way Tokido beat Fuudo looked exhausting to deal with. At least Punk took it to the last game. If they both keep playing like this we'll probably see a rematch sooner than later.

Is it just me or is the netcode laggy at the moment? I'm getting random stutters during matches and it's pissing me off.

Is it just me or is the netcode laggy at the moment? I'm getting random stutters during matches and it's pissing me off.
Yeah I played today and a lot of my matches we're pretty rough.

Yeah I played today and a lot of my matches we're pretty rough.

You've gotta invite me up to your new pad one of these days. I'm dying to play some lag free matches.

Edit: oh shit. My bad. I thought you were @SwamiLeoni

So when are you usually online? I'm usually on around 7 pm Pacific

Back