STREET FIGHTER V-v5: Arcade Edition - Battle Lounge 4/6 – Streamed on Twitch! 4:30PM PST!

Peek my head in this morning to see what's up and I see some beer talk. And of course it's about IPAs lol

I'm a IPA hater. Even though hops taste similar to weed I'm just not a fan. I prefer my stouts and browns.

Got up to 5300pts last night on 6 beers and then went like 5-15 and dropped back down to I think 4800 lol. Fun stuff though. One thing I think is helping are my neutral jumps. They are a really powerful tool.

She could be fun, but that super is lame. It's like Kilik's, but shittier.

Her projectiles look interesting but that super really is weak looking

Well, lets just get Falke out of the way so we can start looking forward to Cody / G / Sagat.

I'll pay the 100k FM, use her to recoup around 20k of that... and then I'll need another 120k FM total to purchase the last 3.

I didn't like Ed (all of it sucked from stage music to boring moves to bad inputs) and I don't think I'll like Falke all that much either.

Some of these new characters are also just pretty bland... and Falke seems like she doesn't have a single unique quality to her character.

Just bring back more old cast members (Adon, Honda, Fei Long, Dee Jay, T Hawk, Oro, Twelve (this game lends itself well to Twelve), Elena etc)

Why did we double up on Ed with Fem Ed? lol

All that said, props on Zeku... not an entry level character but fun nonetheless.

She’s playing kind of how I figured she would play with a stick. Interesting she can shoot fireballs from it. Her CA is probably the worst in the game, totally boring. Nothing really stands out that’s really neat I guess. Give me G.

She’s playing kind of how I figured she would play with a stick. Interesting she can shoot fireballs from it. Her CA is probably the worst in the game, totally boring. Nothing really stands out that’s really neat I guess. Give me G.

I still want to try her out, but I doubt that I'll play her for long. If you want to see a good 2d staff user, look up Billy Kane and Litchi.

Da6gvIoVAAAPxwO.jpg:large

I thought that outfit looked familiar.

The inputs sort of soured me on her. I don't mind them in theory, it's just that I need the practice with motion commands. Maybe Cody.

Back