STREET FIGHTER V-v5: Arcade Edition - Battle Lounge 4/6 – Streamed on Twitch! 4:30PM PST!

Ha with my madcatz I modded it in the opposite way. Went from balltop to bat and from square gate to an octo gate.

I'm sure there are converters but almost no one uses the same stick I do so I have no idea the right one to use or how well it would work with my stick.

As I said before I have no idea how well a converter would work with the stick I have or if it even will

I got the gym later tonight so I won't be on =/

Lol. I was planning to go to the gym too, but this flu's been really kicking my ass lately.

My fault. I bought a converter from there a while back and I saw a list of controllers/sticks that it was compatible with, but it wasn't on that site, it was on newegg.

Almost no one uses the same stick I have so every review of these converters always mentions it working with the TE version of my stick but not my version. Rather not risk it and if it does work there's still chance of it having noticeable input lag. Rather just have a second stick that's meant for the PS4.

Yo, @SwamiLeoni , so I hear Viscant lives in SD. Have you ever been to one of his game nights? I'm not too familiar with the SFV scene in San Diego. I have played in a couple tournaments in Tijuana though.

Alright, folks. Sherdog's SFV Battle Lounge will be on at 5:00 PM (Pacific Time) tonight.

If you would like to be invited, then reply to this post with a tag.

Alternatively, you can hit me up at my Capcom ID: Thndrhd27 or my Steam ID: Thunderhead27

Yo, @SwamiLeoni , so I hear Viscant lives in SD. Have you ever been to one of his game nights? I'm not too familiar with the SFV scene in San Diego. I have played in a couple tournaments in Tijuana though.

I’ve only been to my local once. I really want to go more but they kick it off at 10pm and I’m like 8 beers deep way before then. By the time you or @Carvaso hop on, I’m 5-6 beers deep into the lovely Sierra Nevada Tropical IPA haha.

I’ve only been to my local once. I really want to go more but they kick it off at 10pm and I’m like 8 beers deep way before then. By the time you or @Carvaso hop on, I’m 5-6 beers deep into the lovely Sierra Nevada Tropical IPA haha.

Sierra Nevada? Pff... I'm a Stone kind of guy.

I like their Tropical IPA. It tastes great and it’s easy to drink. Really refreshing stuff.

Easy? Oh no. I need it as hoppy and bitter as it can be. Like, it's gotta be able to dissolve paint from the walls. That's why the Double Arrogant Bastard is my kind of drink.

Have you ever been to the brewery in Escondido?

Easy? Oh no. I need it as hoppy and bitter as it can be. Like, it's gotta be able to dissolve paint from the walls. That's why the Double Arrogant Bastard is my kind of drink.

Have you ever been to the brewery in Escondido?

Haha I have to draw the line somewhere. When it’s as bitter as biting into a ginseng root, I’m good. It’s still hoppy but it’s like. Plus I eat any fruit in front of me so if fits my style perfectly. I only drink once a week and that’s Street Fighter Friday’s.

I’ve been to both breweries a couple of times. They have the Punk n Drublic and Delicious IPA I like. SD has some great breweries and I haven’t been to enough of them.

The struggle is real for the Shoto players.

Jesus Christ, Guile is so cheap.

It’s so crazy too because Guile is - on a lot of his normals, but his normals have fantastic range that he can always follow up with a boom.

Yea, if someone wants to set it up. I’m currently 30,000ft in the air heading back to SD from Orlando. I don’t land until 10pm tonight.
I was moving today, unfortunately, otherwise I'd have been down. I just got my PC set up on this ghetto assortment of folding tables (4 of them) until I get around to ordering a real desk. Now I need to go set up the living room.

It’s so crazy too because Guile is - on a lot of his normals, but his normals have fantastic range that he can always follow up with a boom.
His footsies just come at you like an unending barrage, and if you retaliate, he'll come back with a flash kick. And don't get me started with his crouching roundhouse. How come he gets the luxury of having a two-hit crouching normal attack...oh wait, same goes for Abigail. Goddamn, Abigail is so cheap too. His range is ridiculous and I hate that move where he turns red and charges at you and absorbs 2-3 hits before slamming you into the end of the screen.

I can't wait until Sagat comes out.

I was moving today, unfortunately, otherwise I'd have been down. I just got my PC set up on this ghetto assortment of folding tables (4 of them) until I get around to ordering a real desk. Now I need to go set up the living room.

Yeesh. Good luck with that. Hope the new pad is working out for you.

Lol at the beer snobbery.

Also amazed that Swami is putting away 8 IPAs and still playing Street Fighter, id fall back to rookie league and start swearing if I did that.

Lol at the beer snobbery.

Also amazed that Swami is putting away 8 IPAs and still playing Street Fighter, id fall back to rookie league and start swearing if I did that.

Lol I was surprised like 3 weeks ago I stayed in Gold for as long as I did. It was pretty crazy. I get salty early on and then just forget what I’m doing halfway through. My first beer is like at 4:30 and I keep playing even after everyone logs off.

Back