**street fight** judo ftw

The pin drop was the only thing that made that video worth while.

Horrible.

Is that the same site that had that basement brawl where the kid got choked out?
(thread was deleted or maybe even moved I believe)

Well, that was shit. Although I just watched it with the sound off so maybe there was some hilarious ghetto commentary.

World Star Hip Hop is a great measuring stick for intelligence.

Did anybody else see the white guy with the TMNT shirt? It had donatello. Seen in 1:34

did he hit that take down, punch the kid and then take a break to do a break dancing move?

World Star Hip Hop is a great measuring stick for intelligence.

this site does 2 things:

1. shows in 20 years America will be a 3rd world country.

2. gives me motivation to train to beat the fuck out of any stupid piece of shit like this.

this site does 2 things:

1. shows in 20 years America will be a 3rd world country.

2. gives me motivation to train to beat the fuck out of any stupid piece of shit like this.

What the fvck are you blabbering on about? You think its any worse today than when it was in the mid 1800's when we saw the first big wave of immigrants come over?

What about in the mid 1900's when all those new American's got desperate during the depression?

What about after the Great Depression when Prohobition hit and all the gangsters started in?

How about after WWII in the fifties with all the "street gangs"?

Drugged out hippies by the masses in the 60's?

Drugged out sex crazed idiots in the 70's?

Real intercity gangsters in the 80's?

ITS BEEN 20 YEARS + SINCE THE HIEGHT OF THE CRIPS AND BLOODS!!!!!!!

You sir sell America and American's short!:mad:

Kids will be kids and America will be great, that is all, good day to you sir........I SAID, GOOD DAY!!!!!!:(

What the fvck are you blabbering on about? You think its any worse today than when it was in the mid 1800's when we saw the first big wave of immigrants come over?

What about in the mid 1900's when all those new American's got desperate during the depression?

What about after the Great Depression when Prohobition hit and all the gangsters started in?

Kids will be kids and America will be great, that is all, good day to you sir........I SAID, GOOD DAY!!!!!!:(

I like.

I am talking about the real world. what the fuck are you talking about in yet another bullshit post of yours?

It is getting worse period. I do not know any other way to explain this to you.

There are more of these dip shits every year.

If your heroes are piece of shit rappers that just talk about selling drugs and whores, what do you think your values are gonna be?

I am 35 and I grew up in a school that was 50% black, 20% spanish, 10% asian and 20% white. And I never heard people use the N word that many time in a month, let alone 5 mins.

If you don't think that my generation was worse than the generation before mine and that the generation after mine is worse than mine-- then you are delusional.

It is not "kids are the same" it is that we have built up a tolerance.

My parents moved to a place in the sticks in GA. They had dirt roads and shit. 15 years later they have gangs and a lot of crime now.

Yeah, no shit the crips have been around for decades here in america. guess what-- there are more of them now and they are all over the country not just LA.

And now we also have M13 and all the other shit from mexico.

How bad is unemployment now? How many companies are outsourcing jobs to other countries? that is gonna help america out how or just make a couple companies rich?

You can walk around with your head up your ass in fantasy land if you want but could give a shit less.

And yes, I think drugged out hippies are much better than these punk ass little shits.

Was that Jon Jones as a kid in the white shirt?

i was not impressed by his performance

I can not believe I just watches someone do the jerk in the middle of a fight.

why are there so many urban sounding children in the middle of that affluent suburb?

Back