Streaming Device for ESPN+

I use AppleTv 4K to stream ESPN+ to my OLED, but I’m not buying a PPV on top of a paid subscription. I lost my “other” streaming avenue, but I’ll find another. PM’d suggestions are welcomed.

I use AppleTv 4K to stream ESPN+ to my OLED, but I’m not buying a PPV on top of a paid subscription. I lost my “other” streaming avenue, but I’ll find another. PM’d suggestions are welcomed.
Considering what we get for $5 a month or $50 a year (what I paid), it's a good deal. PPV is PPV.

Considering what we get for $5 a month or $50 a year (what I paid), it's a good deal. PPV is PPV.
No argument there. The principle pisses me off, though. Plus, this should increase profit for the UFC, so they should pass some along to the fighters. Maybe that will change, but as for now I don’t think they are. At least, I have a friend who is a well-known fighter and I know his contract did not change post ESPN.

one of my beloved legal or illegal streams sites from my arsenal

Roku. Zero issues. Enjoy the fights folks. Any predictions? As far as you guys illegally ripping off the content, you should be ashamed. Nothing to brag about. You raise the cost for the rest of us. You also are ripping off the fighters.

Last edited:
What streaming device will you guys be using tonight? I've been watching ESPN+ events on an Apple TV 4K with ethernet (Samsung TV). The quality has been great. War Max!

Illegal streaming fire stick through Kodi. Fuck $80 plus an annual ESPN subscription at $50.

On my first gen ipad mini’s shitty safari browser by way of Reddit.

Roku. Zero issues. Enjoy the fights folks. Any predictions? As far as you guys illegally ripping off the content, you should be ashamed. Nothing to brag about. You raise the cost for the rest of us. You also are ripping off the fighters.

I've always purchased the PPV's. Now, the cost is suddenly $20 more, not to mention having to buy a yearly subscription to ESPN for $50. No thanks.

What streaming device will you guys be using tonight? I've been watching ESPN+ events on an Apple TV 4K with ethernet (Samsung TV). The quality has been great. War Max!

I'd imagine most will use a Chromecast or Apple TV if watching from a phone or tablet.

An Android TV box might also be an option.

Besides anybody with the ability to use Google can figure out how to stream for free in HD these days if you are trying to gloat about having it cost less.

as long as you dont mind taking the food off the tables of the fighters. taking money from their families, stealing their college funds...

as long as you dont mind taking the food off the tables of the fighters. taking money from their families, stealing their college funds...
The same people who brag about streaming are usually the ones who complain that they don’t pay fighters enough.

The same people who brag about streaming are usually the ones who complain that they don’t pay fighters enough.

To be honest I'll buy some and I stream some. Not that I'll charge my guests, but If I have company I'll buy the fights. If I'm watching by my-self I'll usually stream them. Nobody is asking these fighters to fight either. They can always go do something else. I also subscribe to ESPN+ and Fight Pass.

Not that I care, but I actually contribute more to the UFC fighters than you @-Dim-

With this new ESPN deal it's moot anyway because ESPN pays the UFC for 500,000 ppv's regardless of how many buys there actually are. This was part of the deal for ESPN+ being the exclusive PPV host. I'm not sure how this works for the fighters that get points though.

Last edited:
Back