StRatoCastRs guide to lace up the elastic way!

Gus i thought you've been doing this already?!

Yeah he has I inherited those Boxeos from him! Dude Gus, you have big ass forearms. Those elastic laces were loose on me! Damn giant! lol :)

T-rex arms has now met Hulk arms? Twig arms will step aside for now.

I have short arms too I just wear short sleeve all the time lol.

Yeah he has I inherited those Boxeos from him! Dude Gus, you have big ass forearms. Those elastic laces were loose on me! Damn giant! lol :)

LOL...They were a bit tight on me...:redface:

I have a very hard time getting them gloves on with the elastic laces, so this tutorial is very promising :)

Well I hope it works brother I'm not a big guy by any stretch of the means... Lemme know if it does!

I dont own converters, but RSKs converters have always garnered high praise from fellow sherdoggers!

Did it work out, or have you not tried it yet?

LOL quit messing shihtzu you were already doing elastics on gloves probably before I was born

LOL quit messing shihtzu you were already doing elastics on gloves probably before I was born

But not exactly is the same way :) Moreover you were not too lazy to describe it fully. I still cannot understand people saying: how do I do this? Unfortunately it seems there is more than a half of these dudes, so this thread is brilliant guide (for anybody).

even Majik?!

LMAO im kidding majik

but I remember that comment you made, so easy even xxx boxer could understand him.

Bumping this due to PMs asking me how to Lace up the elastic way.

Thanks for the writeup! I was just wondering if you coudl give me some clarification about tying the knot, what kind of knot is it? Do you just loop one over the other and pull it tight? or is it more towards a basic shoelace kind of knot?

Back