StRatoCastR's guide on how to Wrap

Im gonna try this. Ive never hurt my thumb but wrap it as a just in case thing. I like the x that looks really comfortable too. Only problem I have sometimes is being able to close my fist the right way if I have too much wrap around the knuckles. I need knuckle protection more than anything. It feels like some days my wrapping is great then sucks the next day. My left pinkys been getting jacked up lately because the space between my pinky and the inside of the glove so ive been looking at different ways to wrap.

Try it, I like using Mexican wraps because they are thin, strong, and elastic

I'm going to have to try this the next time I work out at home.

yeah man, I haven't changed my way on how to wrap, seems like since I posted this its been working out for the majority of the crowd.

Do you know if the "bundle" method is just a Thai thing? My trainer in UK taught me to wrap very similar to your method but when I went to training camps in Thailand they were quite insistant on wrapping their way which at the time was all new to me.

this is nearly identical to how i wrap:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stH8V29yCFQ

the purpose of the bundle isn't to "protect" the knuckle, it is to ensure better contact with the knuckle when punching.

Back