Strap/Bullrope/Chain/Dog Collar etc matches

XThe GreatestX

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
how do we feel about em?

Pinfall variety usually is a bloodbath. Notably Piper-Valentine, The Pitbulls-Raven/Stevie etc.

Touch 4 corners can be hit or miss. usually the same race finish at the end, with a banana peel for the heel to win if need be. Has produced a few classics with Vader-Sting's strap match and JBL-Eddie's Bullrope match

I don't care for gimmick matches too much in 2021.They're hit or miss. But they ultimately do nothing for me as far as story telling goes.

I don't mind stipulation matches so much, but gimmick matches like this, I feel are a little outdated.

I lik e when they have to hit all four corners

Not a fan of the four corners variety, as the finish is usually pretty clear--person A hits three corners with person B following behind and person B hitting the last in a convoluted manner. The pinfall type is usually a bloody good time. Then there's the ones where the strap breaks a la Brody/One Man Gang in WCCW where it all falls apart.

Not a fan of the four corners variety, as the finish is usually pretty clear--person A hits three corners with person B following behind and person B hitting the last in a convoluted manner. The pinfall type is usually a bloody good time. Then there's the ones where the strap breaks a la Brody/One Man Gang in WCCW where it all falls apart.
Why would u say that after I said what I said

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back