Strangest place you pulled a lass...

Are you russian? I will visit Russia for the first time in May, really looking forward to it, I'm kind of a russiophile.
No , but I worked there for some time in the Siberian Oil Fields.

I spent most of my time in offices in Moscow , Krasnoyarsk and novy Urengoy but a lot of time out on the rigs in the artic circle and the bogochauny oil field.

Yahoo local chat room in the early 2000's probably but I've banged lots of chicks and I don't feel like using the brain power to think of any others. Also Livelinks chat rooms one time me and a buddy picked up a girl that was only wearing a bath robe. We both fucked her and dropped her off at a friends house and he banged her too. Damn me and him probably ran train on 10 chicks we picked up off chat lines and dating/sex sites.

Library
Clothing store
Appliance store
Gym

Crossing Avenida 9 de Julio in Buenos Aires.

It was raining and this cute girl asked me if I wanted to join her under her umbrella. I lived in the next block. Said goodbye, entered the building and when I've realized that I was an idiot I chase her and asked if she wanted to go to have dinner.

She was a german tourist.

I was talking to some buddies the other day and they were asking what was the strangest place that I've ever picked up a girl. One guy said he got one at a grocery store, the other guy said he pulled a girl at an emergency room...all well and good but fairly normal. My answer blew them away. When I was in college I was playing an online Pictionary-type game that was linked to my Facebook. You'd match with random people and play...pretty innocent. All you could see was the Facebook profile pic and their name. I played a few rounds with this girl that looked like a Boise 10 so you could write messages in the game after the round was over. I messaged her that she had a pretty smile and then for like 30 rounds more we would talk and learn about each other. She was 22 from North Carolina and at the time I lived in Rhode Island. We played for months and finally I asked for her number. We texted a ton and got along well. She sent pics and we ended up face timing. Then in that summer she drove up and we hung out. She ended up getting a boyfriend in graduate school and we lost touch but they were stunned by that story. What say you Sherbros...where is the craziest place you pulled a girl???

Cliffs: Pulled a Boise 10 from North Carolina in college on a Facebook Pictionary-type game.

Sorry no pics unfortunately...
hotornot.com in 2002

Came home from a party with 2 of my friends. Parked the car about 3 blocks from my building and proceeded to take a piss on a tree. A lady walks by and I start kicking it to her while still pissing. She was down to fuck all three of us. Took her up to my crib into the living room. Went to my bedroom to get condoms and when I got back to the living room she already had a D in her mouth. We all smashed then she left in a hurry saying she needed to get back home to her man. Never saw her again.

Edit:
This brought back a good memory so I just texted one of my man's about it:
View attachment 712501
<{dootch}>

I smashed a lass once.

review-pokemonyellowgb-big-1.jpg

It was on my gameboy, she only had 2 pokémon

Library
Clothing store
Appliance store
Gym
Ahh the Library! When I was 14 I fingered another 14 yo girl and felt up her tits on the second floor of the library on a couch. Looking back I should have took her to the back bookcases and fucked her brains out. Oh well too late now.

I was talking to some buddies the other day and they were asking what was the strangest place that I've ever picked up a girl. One guy said he got one at a grocery store, the other guy said he pulled a girl at an emergency room...all well and good but fairly normal. My answer blew them away. When I was in college I was playing an online Pictionary-type game that was linked to my Facebook. You'd match with random people and play...pretty innocent. All you could see was the Facebook profile pic and their name. I played a few rounds with this girl that looked like a Boise 10 so you could write messages in the game after the round was over. I messaged her that she had a pretty smile and then for like 30 rounds more we would talk and learn about each other. She was 22 from North Carolina and at the time I lived in Rhode Island. We played for months and finally I asked for her number. We texted a ton and got along well. She sent pics and we ended up face timing. Then in that summer she drove up and we hung out. She ended up getting a boyfriend in graduate school and we lost touch but they were stunned by that story. What say you Sherbros...where is the craziest place you pulled a girl???

Cliffs: Pulled a Boise 10 from North Carolina in college on a Facebook Pictionary-type game.

Sorry no pics unfortunately...

Facebook has been very good to me too, bro.
I met my wife, Jana in a Facebook UFC group one Saturday afternoon while I was killing time waiting for that night's Stipe Miocic -
Junior Dos Santos rematch prelims to start. She was on there because she used to work with about half the UFC roster while she was employed by the OC Fight Doc, Bill Kessler & we hit it off right away. Within about a half-hour or so we switched over to chatting via FB Messenger & we wound up talking for most of that day & night. And it became an everyday thing along with plenty of phone calls for five months.
Then I was able to get ten days off so I could leave my place in Buffalo to go visit her in SoCal. At the time she was living & working in Newport Beach but we got a hotel room in Orange. Fast forward two months & she moved across the country to move in with me while I wrapped up my business at home in the Buffalo area while waiting for my youngest daughter to graduate high school. I also had to wait for my divorce from my first wife to be finalized & as soon as it was, Jana & I got married. And, a month later we moved to Arizona.

Cliffs: Pulled a SoCal cutie via a Facebook UFC group. Married her.

My wife's latest pic:
10639598_10152728188508887_1207828700860899742_n.jpg

Bride to be at their engagement party. I actually had to go hide.

A greyhound bus when I was 14
A public pool the same age
Both hjs

Don’t reckon I pulled outside of a house party or a nightclub in all honesty, I’m not one of “those” guys.

Took my elderly mom shopping for a pair of Birkenstocks. The salesgirl. So wrong. Weirdest thing EVER.

I met my last gf in a hospital called Lovelace.

We were both in the psych ward lol. I even lets her move in as soon as she was discharged. We broke up just recently though. Was kinda fun for 3 months and her ptsd was a fucked up learning experience.

Back