Strangest place you pulled a lass...

THE Red Beard

FCF Enforcer
Platinum Member
Reaction score
I was talking to some buddies the other day and they were asking what was the strangest place that I've ever picked up a girl. One guy said he got one at a grocery store, the other guy said he pulled a girl at an emergency room...all well and good but fairly normal. My answer blew them away. When I was in college I was playing an online Pictionary-type game that was linked to my Facebook. You'd match with random people and play...pretty innocent. All you could see was the Facebook profile pic and their name. I played a few rounds with this girl that looked like a Boise 10 so you could write messages in the game after the round was over. I messaged her that she had a pretty smile and then for like 30 rounds more we would talk and learn about each other. She was 22 from North Carolina and at the time I lived in Rhode Island. We played for months and finally I asked for her number. We texted a ton and got along well. She sent pics and we ended up face timing. Then in that summer she drove up and we hung out. She ended up getting a boyfriend in graduate school and we lost touch but they were stunned by that story. What say you Sherbros...where is the craziest place you pulled a girl???

Cliffs: Pulled a Boise 10 from North Carolina in college on a Facebook Pictionary-type game.

Sorry no pics unfortunately...

Hitchhiking in Corfu Greece, bus pulls over picks me up. I notice three Swedish girls in the back of the bus. Driver asks, where are you going? I answer , wherever they are. Traveled with them for a couple of months, ended Up in relationship with one for 8 years..

Hitchhiking in Corfu Greece, bus pulls over picks me up. I notice three Swedish girls in the back of the bus. Driver asks, where are you going? I answer , wherever they are. Traveled with them for a couple of months, ended Up in relationship with one for 8 years..

That's awesome and it immediately made me think of this....

I dunno... I don't really know what counts as unusual, especially these days. Airplane maybe.

Best story I know of is my friend marrying a legal aide attorney who he met while locked up for selling crack. He ended up getting a paid attorney but kept in touch with her. I was the best man at their wedding. They are no longer together. She is a judge in NYC now. He no longer sells crack.

I dunno... I don't really know what counts as unusual, especially these days. Airplane maybe.

Did she speak jive?

Best story I know of is my friend marrying a legal aide attorney who he met while locked up for selling crack. He ended up getting a paid attorney but kept in touch with her. I was the best man at their wedding. They are no longer together. She is a judge in NYC now. He no longer sells crack.

That's a Lifetime movie waiting to be made

I was talking to some buddies the other day and they were asking what was the strangest place that I've ever picked up a girl. One guy said he got one at a grocery store, the other guy said he pulled a girl at an emergency room...all well and good but fairly normal. My answer blew them away. When I was in college I was playing an online Pictionary-type game that was linked to my Facebook. You'd match with random people and play...pretty innocent. All you could see was the Facebook profile pic and their name. I played a few rounds with this girl that looked like a Boise 10 so you could write messages in the game after the round was over. I messaged her that she had a pretty smile and then for like 30 rounds more we would talk and learn about each other. She was 22 from North Carolina and at the time I lived in Rhode Island. We played for months and finally I asked for her number. We texted a ton and got along well. She sent pics and we ended up face timing. Then in that summer she drove up and we hung out. She ended up getting a boyfriend in graduate school and we lost touch but they were stunned by that story. What say you Sherbros...where is the craziest place you pulled a girl???

Cliffs: Pulled a Boise 10 from North Carolina in college on a Facebook Pictionary-type game.

She probably went to Chapel Hill or NC State.

Any family reunion stories yet..?

HotOrNot.com

Bizarre website to meet a 9.8 (as others rated her), and started my longest relationship.

family reunion

Got a handjob on a plane from a Japanese chick. I was 17 and she was in her mid 20s

Back