Strangest opponent you've ever encountered?

yea.... i find those ninjitsu, systema, kungfu guys real eager to strike at the nuts or grab your throat.....

not really a fight but my friend who trains in kung fu bit me and kneed me in the balls when i grabbed his 25cent like necklace:icon_neut

not really a fight but my friend who trains in kung fu bit me and kneed me in the balls when i grabbed his 25cent like necklace:icon_neut

Off topic:
What a douche.

For me it was this guy i was sparring with under mma rules.
First i get him in a full arm bar from the mount and i put all my strenght into it and the guy did not tap, i was actually shocked and i eventually let go of the arm because i didn't to break his arm, then he gets me in this begginer's headock while being mounted holds on forever, when i finally manage to escape it, he taps imediatly without any submission or strike. I was like WTF?? lol

He must've gassed and/or didn't want the shame of being beat fairly.

I sparred a black guy that was 6'6" 245 lbs shredded, and i'm a 5'8" 127lbs korean guy.

I felt bad for him because he had to try pretty hard not to kill me on accident, and i had to tiger uppercut just to reach his face (which i did not actually hit lol).

One time he sparred my muay thai coach (6'2 185lbs) and he picked my coach up like a rag doll, overhead pressed him in the air, and pretended to slam him into the ground. I've never seen my coach actually look scarred before that happened haha.

Back