Strangest Fights...?

I think Mir-Brock II was a strange one.

I had always thought Frank actually KO'ed Brock for a couple seconds when he hit him with that knee in the plum, Brock fell on Mir in the process ... then woke up and instinctively started pounding on him.

If I remember correctly.

No just no, attempting a shot like that is just a plain bad move against a great wrestler, hid balance was already compromised. he gave Brock an easy takedown and Brock took it.

That fight was a straight up beatdown.

TUF Smashes:
Robert Whittaker vs Xavier

I don't even want to think that an MMA fight would be rigged, but anybody who has seen this fight knows what I mean.

Lol, this one:

30ayq2c.gif

If you're going to bring up that one, might as well bring up Kalib Starnes. At least Houston threw a few kicks here and there.

Kalib Starnes/Nate Quarry wins this category hands down

I hated Shogun game plan against Jones. Its STRANGE Shogun wanted to fight Jones "everywhere".

Also, I think Jorge Gurgel trying to stand and trade with KJ Noons deserves a mention even though it wasn't UFC. WTF was Gurgel thinking?

Palhares vs Miller

What a hilarious fight, when Palhares knocks him down with headkick and then thinks its all over, starting to celebrate, jumps on the fence, herb dean says its still on, miller immediatelly knocks Palhares down :D

4_medium.gif

5_medium.gif

Last edited:
Starnes vs Quarry, i remember the fight but why was Starnes so reluctant to fight??

Kimbo vs. Houston - obvious wtf

Sakara vs. Irvin - the whole eye situation

Caceres vs. Figueroa - this fight was nuts

Barao vs. Faber - Barao screaming and jumping around was just crazy

Falcao vs. Harris - Maiquel wins the first 2 rounds then screams CHUTE BOXE for the remaining round

Penn vs. Edgar - decision was bullshit, it just looked weird as hell

Maia vs. Silva - Anderson's antics and the fact his gloves weren't taped, that event was suspect

The one where bith guys got ktfo at the same time. Whats his noodle was reffing it.

i don't know
but Thiago Silva vs Brandon Vera fight was funnily strange

TUF Smashes:
Robert Whittaker vs Xavier

I don't even want to think that an MMA fight would be rigged, but anybody who has seen this fight knows what I mean.

What happened?

Back