Straight Outta Compton. UFC fighter T wood is in it!

Without quoting sources, your post and graph don't make much sense.

Have you heard of reverse image search? I know it can be difficult for some people, but I'm sure you'll learn it if you really try your best. I believe in you.

Have you heard of reverse image search? I know it can be difficult for some people, but I'm sure you'll learn it if you really try your best. I believe in you.

You posted your opinion (with no factual evidence to back it) and then added a graph with no explanation or source. If you want to convince anyone of anything, it's good to provide evidence, rather than challenge them. I'm not trying to argue with you or disrespect you.

The new Dre album is total garbage

Literally horrible. Felt like sharp knives were being shoved in my ears..

Nonsense lyrics, horrible beats, screeching sounds, screaming, and various retarded noises.

Fuck this over hyped shit. Go listen to Cunninlynguists, Masta Ace, Rakim, Chali 2na, Gang Starr, EPMD etc. for real hip hop

The movie is going to be no different. Just more dumb nonsense.

/rant

I'll be co-hosting a premiere for it in my city, not sure if I'd actually pay to see it

I'm expecting it to be decent but not 100% accurate

You posted your opinion (with no factual evidence to back it) and then added a graph with no explanation or source. If you want to convince anyone of anything, it's good to provide evidence, rather than challenge them. I'm not trying to argue with you or disrespect you.

Fair enough. Here's a lot of information on the topic from okcupid. Doesn't have the exact chart I posted earlier, but it has the same conclusions. Sorry for being disrespectful earlier.

http://blog.okcupid.com/index.php/your-race-affects-whether-people-write-you-back/

LOL, please explain how.

The message for the most part was about spreading knowledge and positivity pre G Funk era (there were a few exceptions) The G Funk era brought nothing positive to the culture, glorified "the hood", illicit drug use, promiscuity, criminality, misogyny, overuse of profanity, homophobia and the list goes on. The music is catchy but the message is absolute shit.

Do a flick about the Wu-Tang Clan, a real movement...then I'd watch

what exactly made wu-tang a real movement? shirts and logos with the wu-tang label isnt a movement.

The message for the most part was about spreading knowledge and positivity pre G Funk era (there were a few exceptions) The G Funk era brought nothing positive to the culture, glorified "the hood", illicit drug use, promiscuity, criminality, misogyny, overuse of profanity, homophobia and the list goes on. The music is catchy but the message is absolute shit.

the message is real, maybe not actually experienced by all those that rapped about it, but you don't feel it. Isn't that more towards the truth?

so you hate nwa and gangsta rap but praise wu-tang who cultivated a mafioso image? raekwons nickname isnt about his culinary abilities. lol, you dont know what you are talking about.

Hip hop came from the streets. Gangsta rap and G-funk was just a natural progression. Like Eazy-E said in that infamous N.W.A interview back in like 87, they're just reporting what's going on in the streets. Hip hop doesn't always have to convey some enlightening message.

The guy in your avatar isn't exactly Mr. Positivity either and is guilty of glorifying a lot of the things you mentioned.

Hell no. G Funk era brought zillions of new fans into hip hop and lots of them could actually relate to its message. Who ever said hip hop has to be positive? Most of gangsta rap artists dont actually live the life they are going on about. It is all just an entertainment.

Crazh, I didn't know he was in it. He's on his way to being the next Rampage, or Randy. Lol.

But seriously, reported.

Back