Storm Typhoon BJJ Kimono

they look great... but don't have any experience with storm kimonos, sorry.

I have one, but it's my only gi so far, so I can't compare it to any others. So far I have no complaints about it at all. If you have any specific questions about it, I'd be happy to answer them.

I have one, but it's my only gi so far, so I can't compare it to any others. So far I have no complaints about it at all. If you have any specific questions about it, I'd be happy to answer them.

Hmmm. What size did you get (what's your height and weight?)? And how's the fit? How long have you had it? How thick is the collar? Could you perhaps compare that with your partner's gi's at your gym (some of the more established brands, if possible [Vulkan, Keiko, etc..]?

Thanks, man.

Hmmm. What size did you get (what's your height and weight?)? And how's the fit? How long have you had it? How thick is the collar? Could you perhaps compare that with your partner's gi's at your gym (some of the more established brands, if possible [Vulkan, Keiko, etc..]?

Thanks, man.

I have a black A3. I'm 6'0", 185lbs. I have fairly long limbs, so the pants and sleeves are maybe an inch shorter than I would prefer. My waist is very narrow, so there's some bunching up of the top of the pants when I tighten the drawstrings.

I've had it for abouth two months, and I haven't detected any major wear or any tears in the material. No loose threads or ripped seams etc.

The collar is pretty thick, I believe it's rubber on the inside. Another guy in the same group also has a Storm, and I have a difficult time maintaining a grip on the collar. I don't have the same issue with the other guys who mostly wear Atamas.

It doesn't shrink much - if at all - in the wash, nor does it seem to have lost any color. This was following the directions, washing it at 30C and air drying it. Didn't use vinegar for the first wash like some do.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you need any more details, I'll check back and and reply.

I have a black A3. I'm 6'0", 185lbs. I have fairly long limbs, so the pants and sleeves are maybe an inch shorter than I would prefer. My waist is very narrow, so there's some bunching up of the top of the pants when I tighten the drawstrings.

I've had it for abouth two months, and I haven't detected any major wear or any tears in the material. No loose threads or ripped seams etc.

The collar is pretty thick, I believe it's rubber on the inside. Another guy in the same group also has a Storm, and I have a difficult time maintaining a grip on the collar. I don't have the same issue with the other guys who mostly wear Atamas.

It doesn't shrink much - if at all - in the wash, nor does it seem to have lost any color. This was following the directions, washing it at 30C and air drying it. Didn't use vinegar for the first wash like some do.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you need any more details, I'll check back and and reply.

Wow. Awesome reply, man. Great. If I think of something, I'll let you know for sure. Thanks again.

Back